Sponsored

PAID OFF! Celebration!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Hopefully, this can be a sticky thread.....But, I think a thread of folks finally paying off your S550 would be a great idea.
Sponsored

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
If you paid off your 0-2% loan early, its cause for financial education not celebration. If you skipped those rates for the maximum time period, same education.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
If you paid off your 0-2% loan early, its cause for financial education not celebration. If you skipped those rates for the maximum time period, same education.
0%, I can understand but even a 2% loan there's nothing wrong with paying it off early.

Sponsored

RegDir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT Premium w/ PP
Some people view all debt as bad and want to get rid of it as soon as possible. No problem with that as those people also typically are savers with strong long-term financial strategy. Wish there we more of them. Too many people on the opposite end underwater on a depreciating asset.

RegDir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT Premium w/ PP
0%, I can understand but even a 2% loan there's nothing wrong with paying it off early.
Some will say it is since the rate of return on investment is much higher.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Oh for fuck sake! Dude is happy the car is paid off and half the replies are smart ass comments on financial points of view.:facepalm:Good for you OP.

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
Truly amazing how quickly a reasonably fun, or any, thread gets derailed... Back to paid-off 'Stangs!

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I hate debt, paid mine off in May. The car is mine, all mine.

Don't give a rat's ass what the financial "experts" think, I'm doing fine in the long-term savings department.

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Oh for fuck sake! Dude is happy the car is paid off and half the replies are smart ass comments on financial points of view.:facepalm:Good for you OP.
Truly amazing how quickly a reasonably fun, or any, thread gets derailed... Back to paid-off 'Stangs!
Wish I had mine payed off so the smart ass kill joys could be shitting on my parade :asshat:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Wish I had mine payed off so the smart ass kill joys could be shitting on my parade :asshat:
Mine woulda been paid off. But I keep buying dumb shit like cowl hoods and side vents and superchargers. Damn after market

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
It's going to be a good while before I get the title to my 'Stang.

But I can cheer myself up by looking at the titles I do have for my '10 Roush 427R and '03 Terminator. Eventually this one will join the pile. :sunglasses:

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! I try to never buy a car I couldn't pay cash for and I never take more than a 3 or 4 year loan for a car. I go for the lowest % loan I can get and still get the rebates if possible. With this stang I ended up going with a 3 year loan so it's been payed off since April! I always love the reaction of the sales guy when he says you know your payment is going to be over a $1,000 a month!

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Some people view all debt as bad and want to get rid of it as soon as possible. No problem with that as those people also typically are savers with strong long-term financial strategy. Wish there we more of them. Too many people on the opposite end underwater on a depreciating asset.
Sponsored