YULQQKN4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 401A 6 speed
Vehicle Showcase
financing at .9%....will continue to make monthly payments till its paid in full, no reason to pay off early as my money is better off in something high yield or paying off anything with a higher interest rate :) my step daughters escape though...lease rates are high and interest rates arent agressive...so will be paying that in cash.
Sponsored

furdfan2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Paid mine off last year in October. Couple years early, but no big deal TBH.

Car only has 10k miles, now has a built motor and 1k hp. Good times.

Now -- I can finally go get a 10 year loan for a shiny new MUSTANG MACH E !!!!

biden.gif

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
WOW! Just saw this thread. Got my notice that the final check finally cleared last week. About 17 months early. Sure feels good.
Sweet Mother of Abraham, congratulations

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
financing at .9%....will continue to make monthly payments till its paid in full, no reason to pay off early as my money is better off in something high yield or paying off anything with a higher interest rate :) my step daughters escape though...lease rates are high and interest rates arent agressive...so will be paying that in cash.
The problem here is the markets giveth, the market take away.
It tends to do this in a cycle, we are in that point of a major correction.
When the shyt hits the fan, they can't come take your vehicle or home if it is free and clear. They will even if the interest rate was lower than any returns you thought would never end. Again, many didn't learn a thing in 2007-09. Risk what you are ok with loosing, but don't risk your shelter . Cuz, when pink slips start fly'n. if you can't pay, they come take it.
Sponsored