Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
st1.png

Not a S550, but passed this thing of beauty earlier.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
sb1.png

Saw a Shadow Black GT in the breakdown lane with it's bonnet up and hazards flashing on Alfords Point Road, Menai, this morning.

Hope for the owner's sake that it isn't the dreaded oil cooler!

Last edited:

Eureka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (on order)
Saw a Mach-1 in Fighter Jet Grey this morning just outside of Canungra. I was in a white GR Yaris.

Our closing speed was 200 kmh (100 kmh speed limit) so only saw it very briefly but it looked good :)

Looking forward to taking delivery of mine (in same colour) in the next few days...

PADDYS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Grabber (?) blue, black stripe and fuel cap, coming out of Sale, in horrendous rain, looked good, sounded better.

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Saw an FM tonight with the sequential mod.

Very impressive.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Sunday seems to Mustang day around here, spotted several out enjoying a drive on a beautiful day. Two stood out, a spotless Competition Orange example and an absolutely stunning Deep Impact Blue GT with a few choice mods. The DIB car must have just been detailed because it was absolutely glowing, one of Ford's best ever colours.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
SS1.png

Saw this Ruby Red GT with a few bits and pieces added during my travels this morning.

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Screenshot (10).png

Got him!

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hey @Valiant, was that you on Old Coach Road this morning. Not many Eruption Greens around so it probably was. I heard it given a slight gun and it just sounded great. What have you done, exhaust, whipple?

Valiant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Val
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT in Eruption Green
Hey @Valiant, was that you on Old Coach Road this morning. Not many Eruption Greens around so it probably was. I heard it given a slight gun and it just sounded great. What have you done, exhaust, whipple?
Hey Pete! It indeed was me! :cwl: I had the headers done two days ago. Went with Pacemaker headers with 100 cell pacemaker cats, ceramic coated @ Thermal Edge Coating at Brendale, and got them installed (and supplied) by Exhaust Innovations in Capalaba.

Everything is so far stock, whipple will come very shortly.

Headers have made a huge difference in sound. Its loud and sounds awesome. Yet to decide if I should put a H pipe.

Val

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hey Pete! It indeed was me! :cwl: I had the headers done two days ago. Went with Pacemaker headers with 100 cell pacemaker cats, ceramic coated @ Thermal Edge Coating at Brendale, and got them installed (and supplied) by Exhaust Innovations in Capalaba.

Everything is so far stock, whipple will come very shortly.

Headers have made a huge difference in sound. Its loud and sounds awesome. Yet to decide if I should put a H pipe.

Val
Very nice Val. Great to see a good Australian brand being used. As I said, they sound great and the bit I heard they were not obnoxious. Does quite mode make them neighbour friendly.

BruceTheQuail

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Val
Gooday, did you notice any performance improvement with the headers? My mechanic recommended those before anything else, I am a little concerned about the sound level if I do them as I already have the H pipe and it is fantastically loud especially on a cold start
Sponsored