OXFORD WHITE S550 MUSTANG Thread

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I'm sure you mean sterling gray. Anyhow, I normally like white cars but oxford doesn't do it for me, its a little dull to me. Now if they threw in some pearl effect in there it would be amazing and I would probably get it over Magnetic. Maybe, I already have one white vehicle in the stable, and it's Pearly whiteness is magnificent :D
LOL, I guess this is why they paint cars different colors. Personally I love the bright white Oxford paint. Much more so than the creamy Wimbledon, and I wouldn't order pearl white on a Mustang if it were available. That's a Cadillac/Lexus color my Dad would like. Magnetic? Why would I want a gray car? Last color on my list, except for black. And yet it's the most popular on the color poll. I don't get it. But I know you guys will love yours, so knock yourselves out!

I just added 68B Redline to my car rather than Saddle. Hadn't seen good pictures of the Redline until very recently. The dark red is pretty classy, I think, very European and not the orange-red of the Fox years. I didn't think I wanted a red interior, but I like Redline. And glad to be getting the 68B.

ShawnDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Comp Orange Ecoboost Perf Pack
LOL, I guess this is why they paint cars different colors. Personally I love the bright white Oxford paint. Much more so than the creamy Wimbledon, and I wouldn't order pearl white on a Mustang if it were available. That's a Cadillac/Lexus color my Dad would like. Magnetic? Why would I want a gray car? Last color on my list, except for black. And yet it's the most popular on the color poll. I don't get it. But I know you guys will love yours, so knock yourselves out!

I just added 68B Redline to my car rather than Saddle. Hadn't seen good pictures of the Redline until very recently. The dark red is pretty classy, I think, very European and not the orange-red of the Fox years. I didn't think I wanted a red interior, but I like Redline. And glad to be getting the 68B.
Good call on the redline. It will look excellent with Oxford.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR

Good call on the redline. It will look excellent with Oxford.
Thanks, guys. I'm more excited about this than I was. And that's hard to do.

Agreed, Red Line will look awesome w/ white. I got it with my Magnetic, and although I used to go back and forth with it once i changed my order to redline. Now I'm just super excited and can't wait.

I really wanted to get a Red Mustang, but I don't like Race Red in all lighting. It seems to look best under studio lighting. NSM under natural lighting IMO. I wish it were a touch darker. Ruby looks great in the right light, just not for me. So I really wanted something to break up the monotony of Gray and Black. Redline is perfect.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Does anyone have any high res pictures of Oxford White with the PP package? I am interested to see how the black wheels look with the overall contrast of the car. :D

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One word. Amazing. White is one color Black wheels always looks good with.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287

Sponsored

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
Black wheels loose all shape and definition on a black car. I'd never put black wheels on a white car. Black wheels go great on dark cars your eyes compensate for the darkness and the wheels show up, on a white car your pupils contract leaving a black hole where the wheels ought to be.

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black wheels loose all shape and definition on a black car. I'd never put black wheels on a white car. Black wheels go great on dark cars your eyes compensate for the darkness and the wheels show up, on a white car your pupils contract leaving a black hole where the wheels ought to be.

True, but IMO the contrasting effect makes up for how your eyes react. and since we're pretty much on the subject of photography. I can't wait till there's a camera and sensor out there that can pick things up like the human eye can. The eye really is an amazing instrument.

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:ford:
whit50.jpg

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Make sure they align that Gas Flap, TopNotch. ;)