owners Supplement for Sale

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
I finally decided to put my owners supplement up on eBay. I'm including the filter wrench/filter package. There are 2 sellers on eBay with BIN of 399 just for the supplement. I started my auction at 250 and it already has a bid and 8 watchers.

The one thing I neglected to mention in the ad is that my original certificate said I had a GT350R. I asked SVT and they reprinted it correctly. So maybe in 50 years that will be worth something;)
Sponsored

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Curious to hear what it sells for if you don't mind sharing when the auction ends.

Mikes5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track/2014 Explorer Sport
Did not get one with my used 350, all I really want is the little crank to put in my display case with the rest of my car collectibles.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

thackl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mclaren 720s,X5,17 Raptor,c63s edeition1,1098SFS
How long does the owner's supplement take to arrive? I got my car 3 months ago..

Sponsored

RR350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
H2043 / HR650
How long does the owner's supplement take to arrive? I got my car 3 months ago..
Make sure your dealer doesn't have it, I waited around six months for mine until I decided to call Ford Performance and see where it might be, it was shipped and sitting in my dealers parts department

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Curious to hear what it sells for if you don't mind sharing when the auction ends.
Sold for 255 + 30 shipping for both the supplement and the wrench set. I had to cancel 2 bids when they realized it would not match the serial number on their car:doh:

I had no use for the supplement and the oil wrench and the new owner wanted nothing I had with the car.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
Sold for 255 + 30 shipping for both the supplement and the wrench set. I had to cancel 2 bids when they realized it would not match the serial number on their car:doh:

I had no use for the supplement and the oil wrench and the new owner wanted nothing I had with the car.
That's strange. I would think the new owner would want anything they could possibly get to go along with the purchase? Best of luck...

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
That's strange. I would think the new owner would want anything they could possibly get to go along with the purchase? Best of luck...
Just goes to show you that this is not some gotta give it away thing for everyone. Some here think this is a social society and any owner "owes" it to the next buyer. Get real. Selling a car is just a financial transaction, not a life experience. (Altho it probably is for the younger owners who reach to afford this.) To each his own.

Sponsored

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
This car means a lot of different things to a lot of different people, and each persons experience varies. Some just love the car but really don't have an attachment to the owners supplement, while I've seen the extreme opposite with people stoked to have it and display it. To me, it depends on the person. For some, keeping the supplement may seem odd if they don't have the car, and why not let the next person enjoy it if you don't.

For me, my son will get mine. Period. :)

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I kept everything related to my 17 GT350 just like I have done with every "fun" car I buy. If I sell to the dealer, they get nothing. If I sell privately I offer everything I have collected. Every other buyer wanted all the collectables and original parts. I was totally fine giving it to the new owner as part of the sale. This buyer considered all the stuff I had as "junk". He didn't even want the Shelby car cover that came with the car. Fine with me, I've made back close to a grand in selling all the parts and collectibles.

Stoked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS/2016 GT350/2002 Audi A4
Not necessarily true. Ford reproduced one for me.
Who did you speak to? I tried this when I bought my car (didn't come with it, bought it pre-owned) and Ford Performance told me there is only one per car.
Sponsored