WKT

I Bleed FORD Blue!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot Grey
Yeah I wouldn't want anybody to have an accident, but especially somebody from here on the forum.
Sponsored

Buzzard Bait

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah I wouldn't want anybody to have an accident, but especially somebody from here on the forum.
I agree completely, that would suck. Everyone have fun out there but please be careful. :)

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I was gong to say, there's a set of 50th tail lights if anyone is looking!

alimustafa23

alimustafa23
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustafa
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT blood red PP
They say, In my country, a woman drive a car is like a monkey fly a plane (Borat Accent) :headbonk:

Jokes aside, It really sucks..Sorry for this lady and wish her a speedy recovery.

-M

Sponsored

smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Auto, 13 Escape SEL
The road she was on is Sand Point Way… 30 mph. She had to be doing some real bone headed shenanigans. Unfortunate, but glad nobody else was hurt. :doh:

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
The road she was on is Sand Point Way… 30 mph. She had to be doing some real bone headed shenanigans. Unfortunate, but glad nobody else was hurt. :doh:
Probably putting on make up or texting.

smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Auto, 13 Escape SEL
Probably putting on make up or texting.
I was thinking more along the lines of way too fast for conditions. That whole street runs through mostly residential area. As far as "putting on make-up or texting"… there are plenty of males around here that could also be doing those things while driving ;)

Distracted driving isn't owned by women. I see plenty of men texting and not passing in the left lane of the highway. I know plenty of good women drivers and plenty of shitty male drivers. The key is cooperation (notice I didn't say competition) with others and to do that you must be paying more attention to what's going on OUTSIDE your vehicle than inside. Getting off the soapbox now. :cool:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Sound off Klumpi and let us know your ok and weren't visiting Washington state again. ;)
Nope, wasn't in WA, thank you for checking on me. :)

Also, contrary to popular assumption about female drivers, I neither text nor apply makeup while driving. :ninja:

Edit: smitty beat me to it

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Nows the time to throw on the Roush Axle backs. Pretty easy access. That car had some pretty good rear end impact prior to hitting the tree.
Looks to me like the impact to the front pushed the quarter panels backwards far enough to dislodge the rear panel. From what I can tell, I don't think it got hit in the rear at all.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Looks to me like the impact to the front pushed the quarter panels backwards far enough to dislodge the rear panel. From what I can tell, I don't think it got hit in the rear at all.
The right side obviously hit that larger tree with the bark skinned off of it. Look at the right rear wheel ... more damage from hitting that tree. Car must have bounced back off the tree after impacting the side. Plus major front end damage due to hitting the other tree head-on.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
You mean like Caitlyn Jenner?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's plenty of asshat driving on both side of the isles! Just followed some guy yesterday trying to run a business while driving. Constantly looking down in his bench seat like he was reading paperwork and on the phone. Wasn't even paying attention that he was pulling onto an interstate and could have cared less that he was merging into 70+ MPH traffic at 40 MPH :eyebulge: And on a blind curve to boot!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
If you blow the photo way up, you can see it's says "GT" on the rear trunk emblem. Wasn't sure if it was an Ecoboost or GT 50th Annv Mustang until I blew the photo way up to verify.

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Yikes. A 1.5 miles north of my house. I know that road well.
And this person seems to have the all-seasons too, not our glass surfaced P-zero's.
Better double down and watch out when I drive around here.
Sponsored