Ordered cars

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
Ive noticed there are slight variations of how the information is presented on the tracker system. Mine has said estimated delivery btween July 11th and 17th for a few weeks. The 17th was Saturday. Havent heard anything from dealer that my car is there. Maybe today?

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
Ive noticed there are slight variations of how the information is presented on the tracker system. Mine has said estimated delivery btween July 11th and 17th for a few weeks. The 17th was Saturday. Havent heard anything from dealer that my car is there. Maybe today?
Think the tracker is total bs...mine is supposed to be delivered between July 15 -21...car is supposedly on the rail car, still 2 states away...its taken 3 weeks for it to move 1 state. No idea when its showing up.

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
Well i just talked to my dealer. Had to call him on an unrelated matter so I ask if my car had been delivered. The tracker said it would be delivered between 07/11 and 07/17. He said it has not been shipped. Guess it is sitting (completed on 07/02)at the plant. I would expect an update on the tracker seeing as the stated delivery date has passed. But no update has been given. Anybody have any theories about what takes delivery so long?

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem PP1 Black
Logistics is hard, man. My car via rail was able to cross the country (from MI to ID/WA border) in a few days, but its been meandering around Washington/Oregon for over a week now. Only hit the rail unload yard this weekend, still waiting for last mile truck to dealership.

I'm figuring since there have been shutdowns the usual Ford car routes / contractor processes have to spin back up and we're going to have longer delays as they don't move things for only one car.

Sponsored

Kayyyy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kayla
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Mustang Convertible
Anyone happen to know what the "24 Days" number references on the mobile version of the tracker? I noticed it in a few screenshots and sure enough its on mine too. It doesn't show on when I check on desktop.

I'm anxiously awaiting my delivery and my sale guy hasn't been able to give me any additional details other than he expects "end of the month / early August" delivery which is the same info I get from Ford.

Ordered: 5/4
Built: 7/8 (Ahead of the projected build week!)
Shipped: 7/9
Delivery: Expected 7/25-/7/31

order tracker.jpg

OP
OP

Donny53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Anyone happen to know what the "24 Days" number references on the mobile version of the tracker? I noticed it in a few screenshots and sure enough its on mine too. It doesn't show on when I check on desktop.

I'm anxiously awaiting my delivery and my sale guy hasn't been able to give me any additional details other than he expects "end of the month / early August" delivery which is the same info I get from Ford.

Ordered: 5/4
Built: 7/8 (Ahead of the projected build week!)
Shipped: 7/9
Delivery: Expected 7/25-/7/31

order tracker.jpg

Your salesman should be able to run the visibility report which will show him every stop that the train made and where your vehicle is currently. My visibility report shows every stop, every city, what time it arrived, etc.

Kayyyy11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kayla
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Mustang Convertible
Your salesman should be able to run the visibility report which will show him every stop that the train made and where your vehicle is currently. My visibility report shows every stop, every city, what time it arrived, etc.
Yeah, he was certainly not interested in providing me the train information when I called him. Guess I'll have to push him a little harder this week to give me more info.

gtcs20148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Glad to see some of you guys getting your rides! My Dealer is still saying mine is built and due to be delivered 7/22. Not sure if I believe it though given the tracker hasn’t changed at all!

5DB46768-5A31-499C-B27D-4F197344384B.jpeg

Sponsored

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
Turns out my car arrived via rail just outside tampa today. I am about 1 hour south of there...now need to wait for a truck to bring to my dealer...hope this week.

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem PP1 Black
Got mine today - man, it's so pretty <3
1626730344169.jpeg
Congrats! Got a email mine rolled onto the lot today but, sales guy is off, so waiting for tomorrow to pickup.

Dingo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deno
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback - Twister Orange 6M Ordered 2/Jan/2021
Flat Rock Plant Closures.

I know that the Flat Rock Plant shutdown last week and this week.
(Weeks starting 12th and 19th of July)
Are than any more scheduled shutdowns in the next few months.?
GT Mustang ordered 02 JAN 2021, it's been a long wait and still don't have a Build Date.

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Lighting XLT, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
Flat Rock Plant Closures.

I know that the Flat Rock Plant shutdown last week and this week.
(Weeks starting 12th and 19th of July)
Are than any more scheduled shutdowns in the next few months.?
GT Mustang ordered 02 JAN 2021, it's been a long wait and still don't have a Build Date.
I would be talking to your dealer ASAP! I ordered my GT 08 Jun and have a build date of Aug 16. You need to find out your priority code.
Sponsored