Arashk998

Arashk998

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arash
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
oh i wouldn't wait for them to admit it, just hit them with the evidence and ask them what they intend doing about fixing it and why they wasted your time. Glad you are getting there with the issues, makes the hassle less painful
They already mentioned the bumper will need to come off to put the fog light back in place so it’s another two days of work but for now I’ve taken the car back until they do the investigation and give me another appointment with the parts ready. So as you say I might as well hit them with all the evidence. :like:
Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've updated my Sync 3 unit 2 or 3 times now, the first time was completely manual and the last 2 times I've used the Sync3 Updater tool. The Sync tool should eliminate any issues with formatting the USB pen to exFAT and selecting the Sync and map version and renaming the files. The only issues I see is you may need to default the Sync unit before the update or change the USB pen as it seems to be rather picky which ones work. I've also only ever used the USB port at the front, I've never used the one in the arm rest.

OP
OP
Arashk998

Arashk998

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arash
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
I've updated my Sync 3 unit 2 or 3 times now, the first time was completely manual and the last 2 times I've used the Sync3 Updater tool. The Sync tool should eliminate any issues with formatting the USB pen to exFAT and selecting the Sync and map version and renaming the files. The only issues I see is you may need to default the Sync unit before the update or change the USB pen as it seems to be rather picky which ones work. I've also only ever used the USB port at the front, I've never used the one in the arm rest.
Oh sorry forgot to mention, tried another USB stick and it worked. All updated now with the new screen design. :like:

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
They already mentioned the bumper will need to come off to put the fog light back in place so it’s another two days of work but for now I’ve taken the car back until they do the investigation and give me another appointment with the parts ready. So as you say I might as well hit them with all the evidence. :like:
So overall, how would you rate Ford Edgeware where you purchased your vehicle?

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Really poor to be honest. Unprofessional and no communication between departments.
That is similar to so many reviews that I've read about Edgeware Ford. I'm hoping that Evans Halshaw Ford Wolverhampton is better.

Vince

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I second that. I also live 2 minutes away from them and have had terrible problems. The worst thing are the lies. I called them about an update on a warranty engine change on a focus which i needed desperately for work. I was told they were half way through and were doing it for me as a valued customer as quickly as they could. All this while i was leaning on my car in their carpark which had not even been started. Took them 10 days for an engine change. I even offered to go an do it myself if they gave me the space. Lol. I did buy my Mustang there out of convinience but would never allow them to touch it.