TheWildman

Jazz Master
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona EcoBoost Base (PP)
Naaaaaah. Pass on that. Build quality looks... meh.
Stick with the race-proven parts (even if you don't plan on racing)

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
The ON3 products aren't bad products at all but they're not the best either. If this fits into your budget, I'd probably look at this option above cheaper eBay style stuff. As always, I'd recommend saving some more pennies and going with an awesome unit like the Levels Performance, but as everyone's budget and timeline is different, you have to do what works best for you right now. In any event though, the ON3 parts would still be much better than the stock (factory) components.

KadenW23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kaden
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford White Ecoboost
I had one on my car for the past 7 months. Blew the motor due to running too much boost in a low gear and the kit has been sitting in my garage ever since. I'll let it go for a great deal. If you are interested let me know, I've got plenty of engine bay pics and install pics of the product.

Overall build quality was actually amazing for the price and everything that it came with. This company knows what its doing when it comes to turbo products. The only downside to this kit was that it required a mounting bracket to be made to mount the intercooler. other than that it was a cut and dry install process.

OP
OP
ib2loud

ib2loud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
I'm still a little leery mostly due to the price, but I'd appreciate any pictures you have. What would you want for everything shipped about 200 miles north of you? Shoot it may be better to just try to meet up somewhere if I did decide to go with it.

Thanks

KadenW23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kaden
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford White Ecoboost
I'm still a little leery mostly due to the price, but I'd appreciate any pictures you have. What would you want for everything shipped about 200 miles north of you? Shoot it may be better to just try to meet up somewhere if I did decide to go with it.

Thanks
PM me buddy, as I am going offline.
Sponsored