Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Dre
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
On3 mustang owners...

Do you guys have any regrets or issues that you’ve had with the kit?
Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have installed a few for customers and the fitment is not great. Once everything is installed I have not heard any complaints. If you are having it installed then the money you save on the kit you will pay in extra labor

OP
OP
10SpeedDemon

10SpeedDemon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Dre
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I have installed a few for customers and the fitment is not great. Once everything is installed I have not heard any complaints. If you are having it installed then the money you save on the kit you will pay in extra labor
I got quoted $1500 for labor

Sponsored

GTFORMULA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grey gt500 pp, recaros, nav
Lol and thats why I do all my own work. 1500 to 3k to install something is not cost effective when you add the cost of parts too. Unless you have really deep pockets and just give a shit.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I've been helping a buddy put his car back together after he popped the stock motor. It's a tight fit. I don't think people understand how much shit you're trying to cram into the car with a top mount kit. Best thing to do is take your time and keep everything loose until you're pretty much done. His car didn't require any fab work to fit. For sub 5 grand, there's no dollar per dollar comparison. After putting work in on his kit, I've decided to get the on3 single when it gets released.

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
I was really close to pulling the trigger on this kit about a month ago. But after joining the on3 coyote Facebook group I wouldn’t recommend the top mount kit to anyone.

For one major reason. The relocation of ecu and fuse box especially cause multiple problems that can be severe in nature.

If I hadn’t sold my ‘15 I would be waiting for the s550 single kit to come out. Same low price point but no electrical relocation. AND due to the nature of a single kit installation should be simpler.

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I know 2 guys running the on3 top mount kit with great success. Yes, it's more of a custom "tuner" kit, which is why it's priced accordingly. You can pay the extra money and have a kit with all the fitment worked out, or save money and do some minor install adjustments yourself.

Pick your poison

OP
OP
10SpeedDemon

10SpeedDemon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Dre
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I was really close to pulling the trigger on this kit about a month ago. But after joining the on3 coyote Facebook group I wouldn’t recommend the top mount kit to anyone.

For one major reason. The relocation of ecu and fuse box especially cause multiple problems that can be severe in nature.

If I hadn’t sold my ‘15 I would be waiting for the s550 single kit to come out. Same low price point but no electrical relocation. AND due to the nature of a single kit installation should be simpler.
That’s what I didn’t want to do. I think the kit wants you to move the box to under the Headlights
Sponsored