Ohio Thread

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
[MENTION=14491]Hoosierdaddy27[/MENTION] Planning to visit my daughter and family in East Liverpool this Easter weekend and I'm bringing my car. Going to take the Chevy loving son in law for a drive and was wondering if you had some free time if you would like to meet up for a cruise.
Sponsored

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Just hoping they don't put down salt or brine today

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Don't forget about our Mustang6g.com event next Saturday:

Add me (Ray Kautz) on Facebook if you wish to get invited to this event via Facebook. I wanted to keep it private so it doesn't blow up and attract the wrong crowd.

Details are the same in Post #1 (Thread: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44012):

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Ugh. Wish I could be there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I picked up a Magnetic MT V6 2 weeks ago. I'm new to the S550, but not new to the Mustang. I look forward to hanging out here.

Mustangs owned:
2000 GT
2005 MT V6
2010 MT V6
1968 302 Notchback

Hoosierdaddy27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150
[MENTION=14491]Hoosierdaddy27[/MENTION] Planning to visit my daughter and family in East Liverpool this Easter weekend and I'm bringing my car. Going to take the Chevy loving son in law for a drive and was wondering if you had some free time if you would like to meet up for a cruise.
[MENTION=15847]murphy[/MENTION] I just saw this, sorry about that. Send me a private message next time you come to visit and we definitely can do something. I don't know anybody in the area and would love to be able to take her out and play with another car...

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
No worries man. We actually didn't end up going. But we are in a couple weeks so I'll be in touch. :thumbsup:

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Update on this - I was in touch with Mr. Halderman. He currently is in Arizona and will be there until mid-to-late May this year, However, I spoke with his daughter, who said if a group wanted to come to the barn museum, we would be welcome to do that. She encouraged us to bring our Mustangs there. Right now, she's made a tentative note that a group might attend

If you want to meet Gale, we could arrange for another visit later on another date. Please let me know the interest level here.
I will go. Maybe a seperate thread if you believe that many will be interested?
A thread is now up here to vote on when you would like to go visit Gale Halderman. I've canceled the tentative April 17 date since some folks have indicated they want to visit his Mustang museum when he is back in town.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Just wanted to say it was great meeting Bo [MENTION=14491]Hoosierdaddy27[/MENTION] this weekend. Hope you're enjoying that awesome car :cheers:

Sponsored

Hoosierdaddy27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150
Just wanted to say it was great meeting Bo [MENTION=14491]Hoosierdaddy27[/MENTION] this weekend. Hope you're enjoying that awesome car :cheers:
The pleasure was all mine Tom [MENTION=18592]15RRGT[/MENTION] :cheers: As a non car guy (at least prior to buying a mustang) I never expected that I'd meet a guy from a forum and drop my car off to have suspensions stuff installed without thinking twice, but the mustang community is alive and well and Tom and his family were gracious (his son's Mach 1 and his wife's BMW were left outside in the snow so that he could work on mine and keep it out of the elements :hail: It's things like that that make me proud to be apart of something so special :ford: Not to mention that my car looks so badass!!!
image.jpg

Last edited:

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Wow what a difference! Looks badass!

Let me know when you're ready for headers lol...:headbang:

Hoosierdaddy27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150
Wow what a difference! Looks badass!

Let me know when you're ready for headers lol...:headbang:
It's only a matter of time, but probably not till next year. I promised my wife I'd do this in stages :frusty: