Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I can't believe I don't see more #s550's in Columbus.

I don't see any on the East Side/Gahanna area.
Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Ajones, were you on the south side this weekend? I saw a S550 that looks just like yours (and your brothers) parked at a strip mall off of Stringtown Rd, all by itself, away from everyone. I was going to park next to it, but it was pretty far away from the movie theater.

Ajones92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ajones, were you on the south side this weekend? I saw a S550 that looks just like yours (and your brothers) parked at a strip mall off of Stringtown Rd, all by itself, away from everyone. I was going to park next to it, but it was pretty far away from the movie theater.
Lol its not my brothers, the cars were brothers :p

But no, actually I did the stripes this weekend so it was garaged

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Lol, I knew what you meant about it being your brothers. Thought I'd play it out a bit.

Maybe I saw his then. Your stripes look nice. I imagine I'll see you on the road at some point. I live near Galloway and am in Hilliard often.

sanchezcruz_20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
The pleasure was all mine Tom [MENTION=18592]15RRGT[/MENTION] :cheers: As a non car guy (at least prior to buying a mustang) I never expected that I'd meet a guy from a forum and drop my car off to have suspensions stuff installed without thinking twice, but the mustang community is alive and well and Tom and his family were gracious (his son's Mach 1 and his wife's BMW were left outside in the snow so that he could work on mine and keep it out of the elements :hail: It's things like that that make me proud to be apart of something so special :ford: Not to mention that my car looks so badass!!!
Anyone else notice the mirror image?

Nice ride.

Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Curious if any GT owners have a stock exhaust laying around, collecting dust, getting in their way and wants it gone? I see some posts with GT owners looking to give away their stock exhausts, and this got me wondering how the GT muffler would sound on a V6. I put 2013 GT mufflers on my S197 4.0L and it sounded really good. I don't think any of the V6 guys have tried this yet. I also can't find anything on YouTube with this done.

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Curious if any GT owners have a stock exhaust laying around, collecting dust, getting in their way and wants it gone? I see some posts with GT owners looking to give away their stock exhausts, and this got me wondering how the GT muffler would sound on a V6. I put 2013 GT mufflers on my S197 4.0L and it sounded really good. I don't think any of the V6 guys have tried this yet. I also can't find anything on YouTube with this done.
I do. Come get the thing before I movce and have to take it with me. Free. I'm in Lexington/Mansfield. Just off 71. Seriously. Come get it.

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I just threw mine out a few weeks ago.

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Thanks for the responses. I just so happen to be driving back from Niagara Falls today, so we may be able to work something out. Is it the full exhaust, catback with stock H-pipe? That's what I'd prefer, so I can modify everything without having to cust into my stock exhaust. The problem I may have if its the full exhaust is getting it to fit into my Camry. If that wouldn't work I'd have to get back to Columbus to get a truck.

strengthrehab

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Base GT with PP
Probably no go on the camry. It is the full exhaust all in one piece.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Taking this to PM, one way or another I'll get it and we'll be helping each other out!

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anyone here attend the Cars and Coffee at the Greens? I had no idea this even existed until this morning while getting something for my wife. I didn't have time to stop but driving by, it seemed like a pretty good turnout. Later I found out that it occurs every other Saturday morning.

TylerM35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Performance Package
Hey if any of you guys use Facebook please feel free to join our Facebook page 5.Ohio Coyote Owners! Lots have joined already and it continues to grow so please add yourself and any friends you have so we can keep the page growing.

We will be planning events this year!

Thanks everyone.
Sponsored