Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 ecoboost premium mustang

Slow5ohhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I have tried searching this forum for the answer, I apologize if this has been addressed. I have the latest version of the PX6 inbound. My vehicle is a 2015 Mustang GT Premium, does anyone know if I will be able to control my heated/cooled seats?

Also, does the driving mode switch function as stock?

Xtian_Av

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT MT82 2017 Edge Sport
I have tried searching this forum for the answer, I apologize if this has been addressed. I have the latest version of the PX6 inbound. My vehicle is a 2015 Mustang GT Premium, does anyone know if I will be able to control my heated/cooled seats?

Also, does the driving mode switch function as stock?
If you had the 8 inch screen originally you have to move your climate controls over and you get to keep your heated seats. Driving modes work as well. I just turned on the driving modes on my base model thru ForSCAN and works as it should.

Slow5ohhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
If you had the 8 inch screen originally you have to move your climate controls over and you get to keep your heated seats. Driving modes work as well. I just turned on the driving modes on my base model thru ForSCAN and works as it should.
Sorry, I am slow, when you say move the climate controls over. Is that just simply plugging the OEM wiring harness for climate into the new screen? Or do I have to remove the physical controls and remount them somehow?

Xtian_Av

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT MT82 2017 Edge Sport
Sorry, I am slow, when you say move the climate controls over. Is that just simply plugging the OEM wiring harness for climate into the new screen? Or do I have to remove the physical controls and remount them somehow?
you actually have move the motherboard from your stock unit to the PX6. They have a video on their site showing how to do it.

Sponsored

carter242000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford mustang ecoboost base model
Selling my perfect condition 10.4 Px6 4gb 64gb android 9 fast boot tesla style radio from my 2019 Ford mustang ecoboost base. Everything works. $500 OBO. Let me know if you want pics or videos of anything specific. PayPal preferred. Ships free to any of the lower 48.

carter242000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford mustang ecoboost base model
Selling my perfect condition 10.4 Px6 4gb 64gb android 9 fast boot tesla style radio from my 2019 Ford mustang ecoboost base. Everything works. $500 OBO. Let me know if you want pics or videos of anything specific. PayPal preferred. Ships free to any of the lower 48.
3 yr Clyde warranty on it also.

Sponsored