Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

Ajones92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just in case someone needs to see it.
My bad dude I was talking I guess more about using the phone as a usb media source. The tesla unit won't recognize my phone as a storage device to read music off of it. I would actually love to use BT Audio but I get all kinds of distortion from BT for some reason. Sounds just fine over any other source

Sponsored

Ajones92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Oh. I don't plug my phone to anything. Wireless errystuffs.
Yeah I normally do to but I can't seem to get acceptable sound quality over bluetooth.

PSA: If anyone needs a wifi hotspot, the AT&T mobley works super well for the Tesla unit. Plugs into the OBD port and you get unlimited data for $20 a month. Plus it connects automatically every time without having to reset anything

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
He bought my unit, which didn't have any distortion issues while in my car. I need to meet up with him, hear it, and try my phone to see what happens.

Sponsored

Ajones92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone know off the top of their head if aux port still works with this unit? im assuming no but with me having bt problems and nougat not playing nice via usb i could go old school for a bit lol

Speaker816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 performance package ecoboost
Black screen

Has anyone had any issues with screen going out?
I was getting some freezing up when I ran pandora... But now the screen just goes black. The a.c. and toggle switches at the bottom stay lit.

wortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 16
[MENTION=15593]Ajones92[/MENTION] How much does this ATT hotspot cost without 2y contract?

Kuronos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm looking to buy a good quality Tesla style unit. Which model should I go with? I want the one with the best processor. Idk if I should look on ebay or contact someone on here. Thanks guys.

Is the one on phoenixandroidradio a good buy? It has where you can select the 1 gb or 2gb version.
Sponsored

Last edited: