Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
I'm going to do a couple mods in a few days. Add external antennas for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Also 2 mini fans to the host/brain.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
I don't suppose anyone ever figured out a fix for native apps (spotify, apple music, pandora) playing low volume on the rear speakers? That and Okay Google integration system wide would take this thing over the top
If I recall correctly, it was a flaw in the system board on some models.

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
What's the latest on these as far as availability and quality? We just sold a supercharged base GT that had only performance mods but the customer wants to add this in. Are they still available? Have they worked bugs out on them?

PM Me please?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
If you flash stangs stuff to it. It should be pretty stable
Out of the box mine worked great. Audio plays in the rear just fine.
The un updated version of Google maps works flawlessly on it. Bluetooth works really well. If you want to run waze it's best to run the custom apks that stang put together. Only thing that bugged me at times is hitting the max a.c. button most of the time you'd have to double tap it.
I have a unit that I'm selling if interested pm me. Planning on putting it in classifieds soon.

Sponsored

Ajones92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So j just got my galaxy note 8 and the unit won't recognize it or let me read files off it or anything. Anyone had that problem with newer phones and is there a fix/ does it end up getting patched later?

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
Well as I expected, I forgot to try my buddy's Note 8 on my Tesla. I'll try to meet up with him later today and try. Sorry.

Sponsored

nancy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang Ecoboost
If you flash stangs stuff to it. It should be pretty stable
Out of the box mine worked great. Audio plays in the rear just fine.
The un updated version of Google maps works flawlessly on it. Bluetooth works really well. If you want to run waze it's best to run the custom apks that stang put together. Only thing that bugged me at times is hitting the max a.c. button most of the time you'd have to double tap it.
I have a unit that I'm selling if interested pm me. Planning on putting it in classifieds soon.
so do you guys run waze and gmaps for navigation through hotspot from your phone?

Would really prefer an automatic solution, instead of having to turn off and on wifi hotspot everytime i get in the car. Like android auto, but that isnt working yet as far as im aware.
Sponsored