PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Morning Patrick! I have my Tesla unit sitting here in the box still. If you need something else, let me know..

Bob

Hey Bob, it's a long shot, but on the little black box for the CANBUS interface, do you have any stickers on yours?
Sponsored

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No need for a smart ass comment. Did I ask anyone to read it for me? You knew the answer to my question without me reading 200+ pages. If no one would know then obviously I would read it.

Wouldn't it be great if someone created a feature that let you type in key words, and it would automatically find them for you in a thread? We could call it the "Search Function!" I'll have to ask the mods to create something like that.

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Wouldn't it be great if someone created a feature that let you type in key words, and it would automatically find them for you in a thread? We could call it the "Search Function!" I'll have to ask the mods to create something like that.
I don't get on forums very much so I didn't know about that function. Thank you.

Last edited:

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Hey Bob, it's a long shot, but on the little black box for the CANBUS interface, do you have any stickers on yours?
Finishing with someone now, I'll look here in a minute..

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Sorry, had to run home and grab it, thought it was here at the shop still. Mine has no stickers on it, looks just like the pics you posted.

Bob

Sponsored

Sebastianq52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None for now :/
Anyone know why I'm getting a black screen with an android logo on it that says "no command " when trying to update ? I have a gen 2 unit on what it came with stock. 4.4.4

wortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 16
Anyone know why I'm getting a black screen with an android logo on it that says "no command " when trying to update ? I have a gen 2 unit on what it came with stock. 4.4.4
Did you remove any launchers? Try using M button on the SWC.

Ajones92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
has anyone gotten the backup cam working while driving. I think it'd be cool to use as a rear view cam occasionally

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
So unfortunately I totaled my mustang. An animal jumped in front of my car by the time I missed it I hit a tree. Luckily I have no serious injuries the mustang not so fortunate...

Anyways I managed to salvage my gen 2 tesla unit out of my vehicle if anyone is interested in buying it please let me know as I'll be listing it on eBay soon.

Anyways all I've got to say is the car saved my life and I'm thinking really hard about buying the 2018 one next year but probably gonna wait like 6-12 months before I do. That way I can get caught up in finances. I miss my baby....

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So unfortunately I totaled my mustang. An animal jumped in front of my car by the time I missed it I hit a tree. Luckily I have no serious injuries the mustang not so fortunate...

Anyways I managed to salvage my gen 2 tesla unit out of my vehicle if anyone is interested in buying it please let me know as I'll be listing it on eBay soon.

Anyways all I've got to say is the car saved my life and I'm thinking really hard about buying the 2018 one next year but probably gonna wait like 6-12 months before I do. That way I can get caught up in finances. I miss my baby....

You should post it in the classifieds, it'll get more attention there.

nancy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang Ecoboost

Im looking to get a new headunit, i will send you a pm!

Ajones92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I don't suppose anyone ever figured out a fix for native apps (spotify, apple music, pandora) playing low volume on the rear speakers? That and Okay Google integration system wide would take this thing over the top

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
My Pandora doesn't play low in the rear. I have the latest cracked Pandora that lets you download the songs...
Sponsored