PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
There really isn't much to the unboxing. All the pics in the first post show everything it comes with. Mine came with an additional USB dongle, but there's only one place to connect it, and that's where the factory USB ports go.
Sponsored

Romeo719

GHOST
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terrill
Vehicle(s)
16 Ford Mustang GTPP, Roush Supercharger-Phase
How does the traction / steering buttons connect if you dont have the premium pack with toggles? Does it still connect directlu and nothing is lost? This may be an option for me if everythig connection seemlessly.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How does the traction / steering buttons connect if you dont have the premium pack with toggles? Does it still connect directlu and nothing is lost? This may be an option for me if everythig connection seemlessly.
Yes, it functions the same, as covered in the video.

admdc01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost 2016
Hello, do you know if this unit would work with european models ?

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
There really isn't much to the unboxing. All the pics in the first post show everything it comes with. Mine came with an additional USB dongle, but there's only one place to connect it, and that's where the factory USB ports go.
I know but some people do like unboxing videos and since I can't do anything else until I'm off lol. Plus I need to put some content on the website... It will also avoid the repetitive questions about what's coming with the headunit.

Sponsored

Romeo719

GHOST
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terrill
Vehicle(s)
16 Ford Mustang GTPP, Roush Supercharger-Phase
Like this?

Now this is nice. When are you placing another group buy order. I want in. Plus if your able to provide additional feedback to all the updates you have figure out. Also are you in talks with the manufactor regarding the noted changes. I do have the PP and intersted in knowing how everything works.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now this is nice. When are you placing another group buy order. I want in. Plus if your able to provide additional feedback to all the updates you have figure out. Also are you in talks with the manufactor regarding the noted changes. I do have the PP and intersted in knowing how everything works.
I won't be doing another group buy, and the manufacturer isn't interested in anything we fix.

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
I won't be doing another group buy, and the manufacturer isn't interested in anything we fix.
Wonder if they would be willing to do the better price for Mustang6G members? Due to how much business is being sent to them for this unit.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
They're obviously willing to work on the price with a group buy. Patrick's just done with it. Someone else can probably pick up where he left off.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manufacturer doesn't care of fixes as long as their product sells...

Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I know but some people do like unboxing videos and since I can't do anything else until I'm off lol. Plus I need to put some content on the website... It will also avoid the repetitive questions about what's coming with the headunit.
Yeah....we are starting to get that already. Do you have the link to the website besides buried in the thread somewhere???

While I'm thinking about it, will you be able to do any cool things with your Thinkware F770??

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah....we are starting to get that already. Do you have the link to the website besides buried in the thread somewhere???

While I'm thinking about it, will you be able to do any cool things with your Thinkware F770??
It's in his signature. I'll put it in the first post if I ever get out of my car.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Like Patrick said. It's in my signature in red lol. I post pretty often so it shouldn't be a problem... For the Thinkware F750/F770 I did some cool stuff with my prototype headunit. I can download the Thinkware app and link it via WiFi to my unit and stream in live my dashcam (but it won't record if it's live. However, You have work around to record the live stream). I can play/save video directly to the unit and watch them as well. I'm really excited to push the limit of the Tesla's headunit! I'm gonna work on bringing Android Auto to it(Really excited what this). (Same way as I built my prototype). I worked on a feature that will Auto increase volume on speed.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Thanks guys...I'm blind! I saw the Thinkware link, but totally missed the Tesla website link!:doh:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys...I'm blind! I saw the Thinkware link, but totally missed the Tesla website link!:doh:
Haha no problem man :thumbsup:. Most of people don't see the Thinkware link but the opposite.
Sponsored

Last edited: