Sponsored

Official Resonator Delete Thread

EvilMerlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
201 GT350 - Lead Foot Grey with Black stripes.
Again, having spent a while looking into it and listening, there was simply no reason to spend double the money on a Corsa X than a Lethal Performance X. Same types of stainless steel, same diameter. I guess people just really want that name.

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
Again, having spent a while looking into it and listening, there was simply no reason to spend double the money on a Corsa X than a Lethal Performance X. Same types of stainless steel, same diameter. I guess people just really want that name.

I agree. Lethal Performance X-Pipe here as well.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I just put the lethal x-pipe on mine this weekend. Good quality (Made by Stainless Works), easy install, and sounds great.

EvilMerlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
201 GT350 - Lead Foot Grey with Black stripes.
I just put the lethal x-pipe on mine this weekend. Good quality (Made by Stainless Works), easy install, and sounds great.
Yep, had it done in under an hour, and haven't regretted it since. It hasn't been a year yet, but its getting closer.

Sponsored

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, had it done in under an hour, and haven't regretted it since. It hasn't been a year yet, but its getting closer.
You had it done in under an hour, or you did it in under an hour?

350Heritage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I did mine in right at an hour, including jacking the car up, and taking it off the jack stands.
Where you at North of Houston? I'm in Spring. I have my Lethal Performance X pipe in my trunk and went to 3 places this past weekend and had zero luck finding anyone to install it. The one place that would do it wanted $350. I can pay you in beer if you'd help me out.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Where you at North of Houston? I'm in Spring. I have my Lethal Performance X pipe in my trunk and went to 3 places this past weekend and had zero luck finding anyone to install it. The one place that would do it wanted $350. I can pay you in beer if you'd help me out.
I am up in the Tomball area. Busy for the next couple of weekends though. If you don't mind a bit of a drive, hit up Bryan Luna at Ace's Performance Exhaust in Pasadena. He'll knock it out quick for you for under a hundred.

350Heritage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I am up in the Tomball area. Busy for the next couple of weekends though. If you don't mind a bit of a drive, hit up Bryan Luna at Ace's Performance Exhaust in Pasadena. He'll knock it out quick for you for under a hundred.
Thanks for the recommendation, i'll hit him up. I work downtown so won't be that bad.

Sponsored

SchnellGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Just placed an order for the LTH X-Pipe. Really liked that it matched up at 2.75" with the R. Now debating whether to pull out the saw and do the install myself or pay a shop to do it (rather not be on my back hacking away under the car). Also thinking of having the original piece modified to allow it to bolt back up with the second set of clamps as an option for quick changes (if ever needed). Anyone ever try something like that?

19-kilo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2011 SVT Raptor, 6.2L
Just placed an order for the LTH X-Pipe. Really liked that it matched up at 2.75" with the R. Now debating whether to pull out the saw and do the install myself or pay a shop to do it (rather not be on my back hacking away under the car). Also thinking of having the original piece modified to allow it to bolt back up with the second set of clamps as an option for quick changes (if ever needed). Anyone ever try something like that?
I set mine up to bolt the oem back in. Turned out helpful when I sold the car. :)

SchnellGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
That was my thought - or if for some reason I wasn't in love with the mod. Do you recall what they did to modify the stock piece? Assume you need to cleanly remove the heat shields and then weld on a small flared extension?

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Steeda H pipe. Start up is killer, even in quiet mode. No drone on the highway and, I can listen to music in normal mode w/o issue. I can even drive in sport for hours w/o issue. Track is a blast around town coming off stoplights. :rockon: :inlove:
Sponsored