Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Just called Ford Performance myself. Scheduled for Oct 25th. My email says November 1st.
Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
ordered confirmation; 7-26
priority code; 19
build week: 11/1. (got that info on 7-30, 4days after order)
options. Mach 1, 6 speed, 700a premium , Oxford white, red calipers.
no other information at this time.
Above was my original dates. I have gotten e mail s moving it back to 11/29 week then 11/22 week.
I called Ford performance today and they say 11/5 week. Now I m 5 days back from my original date. So I assume it moves around a little. I don t always get an e mail with updates from what I see. Ford said the dealers get all the updates. From what I got after speaking to the person, the Raptor guys are the worse and their stuff is really delayed . I apologized and told him it was only my second call, he laughed and said they don t care and was happy to help. He did say they don t have a connection to production so they only know what they are told (which isn t much I guessed).

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
Yep dealer call me yesterday to say car is build and Scheduled delivery September 18. Tracker says in
Production

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
got window Sticker 9/1/21 off the Website

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Ford Performance (800) 367-3788 option 1, they will need the last 8 digits of your VIN.
Above was my original dates. I have gotten e mail s moving it back to 11/29 week then 11/22 week.
I called Ford performance today and they say 11/5 week. Now I m 5 days back from my original date. So I assume it moves around a little. I don t always get an e mail with updates from what I see. Ford said the dealers get all the updates. From what I got after speaking to the person, the Raptor guys are the worse and their stuff is really delayed . I apologized and told him it was only my second call, he laughed and said they don t care and was happy to help. He did say they don t have a connection to production so they only know what they are told (which isn t much I guessed).
Good guys over there.

Sponsored

balzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Balaji
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1
Does anybody know how long shipping to granger generally take once the status on the tracker changes to shipped ?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Does anybody know how long shipping to granger generally take once the status on the tracker changes to shipped ?
looks like 3.5 weeks, plus/minus 1 week.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
That sucks , i hoped it would get to iowa sooner since michigan is not that far off
that is. it takes over a month for louisiana. much of that time is the waiting on a full trainload worth to ship in a certain direction, then waiting on a truck load of cars from the rail to the dealer. it can sit 5 miles from your dealer for a week waiting on enough cars to fill a truck load if it is a small dealer.

Sponsored

rbenedetti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAV
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Ford Explorer
that is. it takes over a month for louisiana. much of that time is the waiting on a full trainload worth to ship in a certain direction, then waiting on a truck load of cars from the rail to the dealer. it can sit 5 miles from your dealer for a week waiting on enough cars to fill a truck load if it is a small dealer.
They need to switch to a streaming model :cool:

VictorH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
This is brutal. I'm getting close but last night at 11:45PM get this notice (Again!). Was to be built the week before. How do they not know what's going on 3 weeks out?

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021 Mustang Mach 1.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of September 27, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
This is brutal. I'm getting close but last night at 11:45PM get this notice (Again!). Was to be built the week before. How do they not know what's going on 3 weeks out?

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2021 Mustang Mach 1.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of September 27, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.
Add another person to the Mach 1's on 9/27 build date.... there are a lot of us being moved there.

j.footit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 HP
Anyone tracking data on how long it usually takes to get to grangers after being built with them being so close?
Sponsored