Sponsored

Official: Ford Reveals the Shelby GT350R Mustang!

Backorder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan...:-(
My god that blue is hot...still thinking CO, but that blue makes me think twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I'm OK with the new Ford GT Supercar getting a DCT because it's going up against some serious heavy-hitters that the Mustang just isn't meant to compete with(R8, 458, Z06, etc). I'm very happy that the Mustang continues to reward drivers with a visceral driving experience that only a manual transmission offers.
That is so much old school bullcrap, I'd rather go faster! Heel/toe is for little girls with small feet. :cool:

For someone that asked, it has 19"x11" in front and 19"x11.5" in rear.

Last edited:

cp5899

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2015 ingot silver gt pp
I love the car and may buy the R for my good weather dd car. (Flame suit on). I don't road race, but love the look of the car and if it's 500 lbs lighter than my gt pp with 500+ hp it should be real quick!

Sponsored

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
I wouldn't buy one unless the MPG ratings are better than 19/27 :lol:

Dr Chill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z/28
The R will look nice in my garage next to my Z/28. Love that blue. Question is when the GT350R will be sold at MSRP or under. Not for quite a while is my guess.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
The R will look nice in my garage next to my Z/28. Love that blue. Question is when the GT350R will be sold at MSRP or under. Not for quite a while is my guess.
Talk about a SERIOUS garage...

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
#1. Good luck trying to get one.
#2. Wing is hideous.
#3. Rest of it looks bad ass though!

Sponsored

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
A couple things:
1. I love the new blue color. I hope Ford offers it. It might get me away from black.

2. Why is there no letter "R" anywhere on the car? For some reason I thought I'd see some Rs there somewhere.
i am sort of glad there is no "R" badging. the badge on the front grille is enough . keeps it clean and the car can speak for itself. too many cars out there with ridiculous graphics and logos already.

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
Carbon Ceramic brakes are pointless considering there is more to be had with CF wheels, and seeing as you won't have to replace them (unless you wreck) like rotors, wheels make more sense. Would you rather have a CC brakes $8k or CF wheels $8k? CF wheels save more weight, and are a better bang for your buck.
personally i would take the brakes and pass on the wheels... one good pothole or one fateful night parallel parking against a curb and it will all end in tears :shrug:

1FatSlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing fun yet
OMG that interior... :eyebulge: they even made the rear seat delete look good...

I hope the embroidered "R" on the headrests will match the exterior color... that would be a nice touch o' class.

And am I the only one who likes the idea of the badges being red? I could do without the calipers and the wheels being painted, but there needed to be a color on the badges to break up the milquetoast rectangular shape. Plus the grey rectangle on the tail light panel ruined the aesthetic, but the red will at least match the lights and restore balance.

It's a shame that functionality produced such an ugly wing, but cest la vie... Have yet to see a spoiler/wing that doesn't muddle up the flow of this car.

And that blue, f*** me that blue is the only color that could convert me from Guard... another slam dunk for Ford...

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Here are what MT review probably sums up like this, GT350R don't come with A/C, Radio, Nav and Rear Seats plus its rough ride for street lol,:D
Sponsored