OP
Apex Wheels

Apex Wheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I sooo wanted these but am already way over my 2023 car budget, so I snagged some SM-10s for my Mach 1, which should arrive any day now and are an upgrade, even compared to the OEM Handling Package wheels. They'll be my first set of Apex and I purchased them because of experiences like Alessandro's.
Post up some photos here once you get them on!
Sponsored

Turbeau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 M1 HP 6SPD JFG
I sooo wanted these but am already way over my 2023 car budget, so I snagged some SM-10s for my Mach 1, which should arrive any day now and are an upgrade, even compared to the OEM Handling Package wheels. They'll be my first set of Apex and I purchased them because of experiences like Alessandro's.
You will love them - I grabbed a set of the SM-10RS on sale last week. What color did you get? I was really torn between black or bronze for my FJG.

Sponsored

Applied Carbon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Would it be a waste to get a squared VS-5RS E40 setup for summer rims for my 2022 GT? Seems like everyone who springs for forged rims get a staggered setup. I was told a square setup is best for street performance.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Would it be a waste to get a squared VS-5RS E40 setup for summer rims for my 2022 GT? Seems like everyone who springs for forged rims get a staggered setup. I was told a square setup is best for street performance.
Why would that be a waste? Square setup is the way to go unless you really like the staggered look. Biggest benefit is you can rotate all the way around so you can get the most life out of your tires. If square is what you like, go for it!

OP
OP
Apex Wheels

Apex Wheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I would not consider it a waste in any sense. Square vs staggered on a street setup is mostly personal preference. Some people like the ability to rotate, where square is best. Others want as much rear tire as possible, so that's where staggered can work.

Visually, the 10" and 11" are the same fitment wise on the rear of the car. They both sit in the same position in relation to the fender.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
OP
OP
Apex Wheels

Apex Wheels

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Shop Now

Time is running out on our Tax Refund sale. You don’t want to miss out on a chance to secure a set of your new Apex Wheels at a great price and get Free Shipping*. With savings up to 20% off on a huge variety of fitments. Every Sprint Line Forged and Flow Formed wheel we offer is on sale but his sale ends on April 22nd. Get your order in today !

Learn More

*Free Shipping to the 48 Contiguous States only.

Questions?
Call: 925-245-0773
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.apexwheels.com
Hours: M-F 9a-5p PST
Sponsored