Sponsored

Official 6G Shift knob pics thread

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
How do you like the translucent colour? I'm thinking of a blue translucent for mine.
I think it looks really good! It gives it great depth.
Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t want to beat a dead horse here but Anarchy takes a ridiculous amount of time. In fact he bs’d me many times on my order. With that being said there are a ton of posts about how long it takes for Anarchy to make and ship products and anyone complaining about the time is ignorant and didn’t do their research. It takes months for Anarchy to make product. He’ll probably tell you it’s almost done or there was a problem and it will take longer. That’s life with Anarchy Motive.
He refunded me after months of telling me he could make what I wanted and lots of excuses about moving and whatever and then not being able to make what I wanted. I just get tired of seeing people complain about time when most of the posts are people complaining about how long it takes. Assume three to five months and you won’t be disappointed.
It's not about the time it takes for a shift knob (although 3-5 months, now more than 6 for me, is a tad long) its the BSing and excuses every time you ask him about it that bothers people. And leaving a review about your experience doing business with a vendor isn't complaining, its a way for us all to help each other out about what products/businesses are good or not.

I was another victim of being led on for months by Anarchy. Lots of bullshit..."It will ship next week" Sure it will .... At least he refunded me after wasting months of my time. Just be honest dude!
It's real simple, tell your customers 3-5 months and then nobody would complain and get mad. Good things are worth waiting for when you know your going to wait.
I have now gotten four variations of "it will be done shortly/ship soon", the last one being 4 weeks ago and still nothing.

This is the problem people have. Hell, I even stuck up for him in another thread on here and have tried to not talk negatively but I can't stand how this whole thing has gone.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Anyone have pictures of the Ashiko in black or graphite textured?

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
all this complaining in this thread :doh: just be smart guys and order Raceseng :headbang: it looks and feels incredible
raceseng2.jpg

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
all this complaining in this thread :doh: just be smart guys and order Raceseng :headbang: it looks and feels incredible
This! Bought it on a Friday, engraved on Monday, arrived on Thursday. :cheers:

Sponsored

G_Money_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PREM PP
I just put in a Shift Solutions CS 490. I had an Anarchy Motive in my 2015, and it was a piece of machined artwork. I just thought I'd give these guys a try. From order to delivery was 13 days. It comes in at 16.9 oz. The factory was 5.1 oz. It feels great. The finish is very nice. So far I love the shifting feel.
Shifter_2.jpg
Shifter_1.jpg
Shifter_3.jpg

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I know some here don't like the way Derrick at Anarchy Motive conducts his business. I don't necessarily disagree with that train of thought. Maybe some of the harsher posts here will give him time to reflect on his business. Never the less, he always answered my emails and in my mind he has a second-to-none product.

I would buy from him again, but I would get a better handle on his timeline. I was four months total, but one month was the knob being hung up with USPS, so really three month.

Anyway, here is my knob.... Its absolutely beautiful. I am very pleased with it. looks great in my car.:headbang:

Too bad these pics don't do it justice. I will get better ones when I can take the car outside on a sunny say and put the top down. I am thinking the ruby with clear coat will really pop in the sunlight...:headbang:

[/url]IMG_0981 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_0984 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_0986 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_0987 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

G_Money_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PREM PP
Did shift solutions cs 490g need an adapter? Looks good, maybe I'll order an extra knob through them. What'd yours run you?
No adapter needed. It came with a stainless serrated jam nut. Easy install. Total was $95.

Last edited:

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
I know some here don't like the way Derrick at Anarchy Motive conducts his business. I don't necessarily disagree with that train of thought. Maybe some of the harsher posts here will give him time to reflect on his business. Never the less, he always answered my emails and in my mind he has a second-to-none product.

I would buy from him again, but I would get a better handle on his timeline. I was four months total, but one month was the knob being hung up with USPS, so really three month.

Anyway, here is my knob.... Its absolutely beautiful. I am very pleased with it. looks great in my car.:headbang:

Too bad these pics don't do it justice. I will get better ones when I can take the car outside on a sunny say and put the top down. I am thinking the ruby with clear coat will really pop in the sunlight...:headbang:

[/url]IMG_0981 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_0984 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_0986 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_0987 by Derek George, on Flickr[/IMG]
:love::love:
Nice one :first:

Sponsored

drummergelly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
None
Vehicle(s)
None
Well, it’s been 2 months and I haven’t received my Anarchy Motive knob yet. However I haven’t reached out to Derrick for a status yet, but I got impatient and ordered a Translucent Red Ashiko today. I figured since my Anarchy knob is black with red, I was okay to get a red shifter. ;) without loctite, I could switch out knobs for every car show. ;)

Cxmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Well, it’s been 2 months and I haven’t received my Anarchy Motive knob yet. However I haven’t reached out to Derrick for a status yet, but I got impatient and ordered a Translucent Red Ashiko today. I figured since my Anarchy knob is black with red, I was okay to get a red shifter. ;) without loctite, I could switch out knobs for every car show. ;)
Been 2 months since I got the tracking number for my original. Still nothing has updated since. Derrick made another and sent me a picture of it on February 25th, and on March 9th he said he was going to ship it out the next day on the 10th. But that was 3 weeks ago and I’ve still got nothing. Simple laser engraved design on top filled with blue fill(I say simple as i don’t think it’s really much work involved compared to some other amazing knobs ive seen, but I could be wrong.) Ordered October 3rd. Still have nothing as of today, March 30th. So far 6 months waiting. Just disappointed in the overall ordeal.

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Hey guys, just wanted to announce our new Howler knobs are available now! There's a small selection already made and ready to ship asap. All others are made to order at 2-3 weeks ETA.

Available in 3 different weights/styles, in 12+ colors (candy, wrinkle, etc), with a custom SCS shift pattern and/or Howler Coyote laser engraved design.

We're working on Cyclone and EB knobs as well for the V6 and Ecoboost guys.

Cheers! :cheers:
ShiftKnob_Gen2_1900.jpg
KnobCollage.png

Last edited:

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem w/ Corsa Act Ex
Howler knobs look awesome!! I like it

08StangGT_CS

Fight The Urge to Boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Race Red No Options
Hey guys, just wanted to announce our new Howler knobs are available now! There's a small selection already made and ready to ship asap. All others are made to order at 2-3 weeks ETA.

Available in 3 different weights/styles, in 12+ colors (candy, wrinkle, etc), with a custom SCS shift pattern and/or Howler Coyote laser engraved design.

We're working on Cyclone and EB knobs as well for the V6 and Ecoboost guys.

Cheers! :cheers:
Shift Solutions Co just sent me a picture of my finished knob. Wile E. Coyote never looked better! I ordered 12 days ago, maybe I'll have it by weeks end?

I also have a knob coming from Anarchy Motive.
Wow these two look bad ass. Decisions decisions.
Sponsored