Sponsored

Official 2020 Shelby GT500 Mustang Press Release, Specifications, Photos & Videos

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
That's right:like:
I think it is kinda funny that you are talking about a car(GT500) that you really know nothing about. You don't know how much horsepower, there are no performance specs, it does not even exist, and cannot be bought and sold. So how could you possibly know what is offered or not offered?

The Lebanon Ford Mustang GT is real numbers, power and price.
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Styling is just for show not function.
It can be __both__. Rear wing? That has both aesthetic and functional attributes.

All under warranty created by the dealer.
So I'd assume these one off dealer models are only warranted through the original dealer? I mean, it's not like Roush where they have a national network of authorized dealers, right? So my Lebanon Cobrakhananator craps out down in here in Florida, what happens next? Ship it back, and be without my car for X weeks (let alone the possibility of a shipping mishap)? Take it to a dealer and don't get reimbursed (let alone a dealer tech working on aftermarket parts, they can barely get OEM right ...)

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
It can be __both__. Rear wing? That has both aesthetic and functional attributes.

So I'd assume these one off dealer models are only warranted through the original dealer? I mean, it's not like Roush where they have a national network of authorized dealers, right? So my Lebanon Cobrakhananator craps out down in here in Florida, what happens next? Ship it back, and be without my car for X weeks (let alone the possibility of a shipping mishap)? Take it to a dealer and don't get reimbursed (let alone a dealer tech working on aftermarket parts, they can barely get OEM right ...)
I guess you would have to ask them

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
So I'd assume these one off dealer models are only warranted through the original dealer? I mean, it's not like Roush where they have a national network of authorized dealers, right?
Lebanon is an authorized FPPP dealer and installer, and their 800hp kit is using roush parts, so it's still factory warrantied and supported

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
But it will have more horsepower, and can be had with Magneride and A10. Pretty close. Styling is just for show not function. Function can always be ordered and added. All under warranty created by the dealer.
then build me a GT with the 5.2 fpc and 350 cosmetics, interior and suspension, or build me 350 or GT with whats offered on the GT500. ill buy it right now

Sponsored

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
then build me a GT with the 5.2 fpc and 350 cosmetics, interior and suspension, or build me 350 or GT with whats offered on the GT500. ill buy it right now
You are misinformed sir, you don't know Ford Performance will not sell the FPC unless you have one already?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
What are you even trying to say here? Just buy a 2019 GT350. It will have the things you want.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
You are misinformed sir, you don't know Ford Performance will not sell the FPC unless you have one already?
incorrect, im not the one that stated i can get things equal to or close to , from a dealer, warrantied. car are different enough to justify different pricing

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated

I just called Lebanon Ford Performance, and the Whipple is covered by Whipple and you can take it to any Ford dealer and they will work on it.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
What are you even trying to say here? Just buy a 2019 GT350. It will have the things you want.
he said i could get a gt pretty close or equal to the 500. i said he builds it, ill buy it

Sponsored

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
incorrect, im not the one that stated i can get things equal to or close to , from a dealer, warrantied. car are different enough to justify different pricing
The GT500 does not have a FPC. So neither will the one they build. You seem to take things out of context and create an argument for nothing.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
The GT500 does not have a FPC. So neither will the one they build. You seem to take things out of context and create an argument for nothing.
and i cant get a GT or 350 with DCT. seems its in the context of different enough to warrant different prices

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
and i cant get a GT or 350 with DCT. seems its in the context of different enough to warrant different prices
Are you still in high school?

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
why buy a GT500? because its different enough/things I cant get from a GT.. yes, im in highschool.. does that make me wrong?
What grade are you in?
Sponsored