Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
For me there are a lot of 18 items I would like to have digital dash, upgraded interior, heated steering wheel, etc so a Premium with the A package is a must
I had all the fancy options on my '14 SHO, don't miss it.

Adding all the 18 goodies plus the PP and Magnaride would most likely make for a great driving experience ... I may hold out until late 18 and hope Ford has some killer incentives.
PP and MR makes for a seriously expensive Pony, so for me, incentives would equally have to be seriously high. But 99% of people never make use of that extra handling, they just want it to say they have it.

2018 sure does look leaner and meaner! Looks less like a Fusion.
Excellent point, the Fusion hood is gone.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
This is what this car makes me think of.

attachment.jpg

futurama-fry-squint.jpg

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
This is what this car makes me think of.

attachment.jpg

[/IMG]
Wowza, not even close. The triangular sculpting on the lower bumper, yes. Everything else is way too overstated and doesn't really match up with the Mustang, the resemblance between the 15-17 and the Fusion was much closer.

That focus looks more like...
dilopho.jpg

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
From that

All Mustangs now benefit from parts that were until now, only bolted to Performance Package Mustangs. Every 2018 ‘Stang leaves the Flat Rock Assembly Plant with monotube dampers and cross-axis joints (bushings with minimal compliance) in the rear suspension
Hey look, our first look of some actual reporting that supports the months-old statement that said the new base suspension said to be on pair with the previous PP suspension. Looks like that claim isn't wrong after all.
Not this s--t again. :rolleyes:

Like, you're aware that the PP suspension is more than different dampers and toe links, right? Right???

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Not this s--t again. :rolleyes:

Like, you're aware that the PP suspension is more than different dampers and toe links, right? Right???
Semantics. When that info was first suggested in the very first post of this thread, people said that was BS (A base Mustang get my PP shocks? Scoff!) Well, turns out it did happen and now there is more evidence to point towards it.

The point is, the base suspension was improved, and correlates to the original statement that said the handling is more on par with pre-FL's PP, versus being the floaty boat it was before.

I am also sure there is more to it than just dampers and toe links, and I'm also sure that the base car had those parts improved as well.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

stevnoof1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium

Don’t know if this has been posted, but it’s a pretty good quality video showing off the interior, digital dash and active exhaust.

cairish77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura TSX V6
Looking for some photo or video of the premium midnight blue and showstopper red interiors. Dealers in Los Angeles area have been slow to get inventory, and the little they've had have been cloth or Recaro. Also interested in seeing the various aluminum dash paneling options. Thanks!