Official 1/4 Mile Fast List & Leaderboards (I4 Ecoboost) - 2015+ Mustangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Nice! Making it tough on use little guys ;)

I'm gonna have to kick my car in the nuts to just get close to David or the UPR car. I get one day at the track to try then I'm going big turbo, lol.

Evil87GN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY EB auto
No kidding. They keep raising the bar and it's kind of depressing that I can't get close to that...yet. I have 2 cans of RGA at the house, and it's time to quit playing with the E30. :D

Nice! Making it tough on use little guys ;)

I'm gonna have to kick my car in the nuts to just get close to David or the UPR car. I get one day at the track to try then I'm going big turbo, lol.

Sponsored

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Great run!

I might have to pull out some old tricks to get close. Like rocket propulsion.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Great run!

I might have to pull out some old tricks to get close. Like rocket propulsion.

Just bolt ones with race gas and meth on a stock set up. Good tuning too!

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP

I'm going to give E85 a shot with a similar setup. I really wanted to try RG and Meth but I think I'll be ok and I want to see what a "fiscally responsible" DD style build could do.

I only get one day to give it a shot as my turbo kit will be waiting...just sitting there...waiting.

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Since your group has messed with something other than e30. How would something like VP100, VP101 or MS109 do on these cars? Can the stock fuel system take em or would they require the use of either methanol, or an auxilary fuel system?

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Since your group has messed with something other than e30. How would something like VP100, VP101 or MS109 do on these cars? Can the stock fuel system take em or would they require the use of either methanol, or an auxilary fuel system?

May people have ran race gas or a variant on these cars. Stock fuel system will handle it. IIRC they are running meth on top of the RG which probably gets the usable octane somewhere near E85.

If you don't mind running around on pump 91/93 and having a dedicated race gas tune it would worth it with Meth.

I prefer to have all the power, all the time, and not pay out the nose for gas. E85 it is.

Sponsored

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I'm going to give E85 a shot with a similar setup. I really wanted to try RG and Meth but I think I'll be ok and I want to see what a "fiscally responsible" DD style build could do.

I only get one day to give it a shot as my turbo kit will be waiting...just sitting there...waiting.
Unless you have injectors and a pump I would not run e85. We would have if this was the case.

We use MS109. Along wit the NX methanol kit we offer it has been good for us.

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Unless you have injectors and a pump I would not run e85. We would have if this was the case.

We use MS109. Along wit the NX methanol kit we offer it has been good for us.
And that's with the stock fuel system? Also is the methanol simply for added protection against detonation? or is MS109 not recommended to use without it?

Also HIGDOMINATOR- I don't mind at all having a dedicated race tune. I will not be running e30 in the car ever, for now it will be straight 93. I wanted to explore MS109 though (provided it can be used with cats on the car).

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Worry not, I have that covered;)
So do we. LOL

And that's with the stock fuel system? Also is the methanol simply for added protection against detonation? or is MS109 not recommended to use without it?

Also HIGDOMINATOR- I don't mind at all having a dedicated race tune. I will not be running e30 in the car ever, for now it will be straight 93. I wanted to explore MS109 though (provided it can be used with cats on the car).

We use it along with MS109

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP

I'm running some aux fueling. RG is just fine with the stock turbo setup, you will be able to max out the stock turbo with it and meth for sure.

I was going to do a RG and meth setup but like the idea of just filling up and being ready to roll. Many of my track days are on Friday right after work and it get's hectic. I try to keep it simple for my mental health, lol.

MS109 is unleaded and will be just fine. Meth will add a bit of octane and most importantly additional cooling properties. It should be a very safe setup to make good power (obviously, as UPR is showing).

So do we. LOL

We use it along with MS109
:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.