www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
KM761_large.jpg

BMR Street/Strip K-Member for 2015-2020 Mustang

KM761- $549.95

Decrease front end weight, lower your motor, and increase header and turbo clearance in your 2015+ Mustang with a K-Member from BMR Suspension. The BMR K-Member is constructed from DOM steel tubing and 3/16” laser-cut mounting plates for uncompromised strength and durability. The BMR K-Member (KM761) consists of a ½” lowered integrated motor mount design composed of low-profile, high-density polyurethane bushings and machined spacers making it both stronger and lighter than the factory stamped steel design with hydraulic motor mounts. Designed specifically for drag racing applications, the KM761 provides a 36-pound weight savings and works with all available turbo kits on the market. The KM761 is designed to be utilized with either a factory electric steering rack or aftermarket manual steering rack. Installation time is only 3-4 hours. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Proudly made in the U.S.A.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Avalanche Gray
Wow posts yet? I figured love would be pouring in since we've been waiting a while for this! Ready to get my hands on one, looks good gents!

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
I'm surprised how cheap that is. .....

Would look bad ass under my car.

Last edited:

Q8_TwinTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Dion,

Thank you greatly for bringing the word out on the S550 BMR Street/Strip K-member.

I personally was wondering when you guys will be bringing a K-member for that platform.

Weight savings and ease of headers, turbo kit installation is a pure win/win situation now with this being available.

That part is the icing on the cake for the build that will be happening as soon as the world comes back to normal days after the COVID-19 Pandemic is over.

Stay Home & Stay Safe everyone.

Sponsored

CobraCommander

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Definitely interested in a Street version WITH a sway-bar provision.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.