Oem stripes

Jobsi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350
So I purchased a Anderson composite gt350/500 spoiler and in the process of removing the old spoiler I lifted my stripe and basically ruined it. Is there anywhere I can get just the oem trunk section or aftermarket that looks oem to replace it?
It’s a 18 350 black with white pinstripes.
Thanks for any help
Sponsored

Saltiez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Check out bigwormgraphix and their gt350 kit. I believe it’s only $230 and there’s been good reviews from other GT350 owners. The OEM stripes just cost way too much money and this is IMO the same quality and fit.

They might be able to work something out for just the trunk if you contact them. Also, they have a forum discount code ‘mustang6g’.

OP
OP
Jobsi

Jobsi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350
Wow $260 just for the trunk ?

OP
OP
Jobsi

Jobsi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350
Check out bigwormgraphix and their gt350 kit. I believe it’s only $230 and there’s been good reviews from other GT350 owners. The OEM stripes just cost way too much money and this is IMO the same quality and fit.

They might be able to work something out for just the trunk if you contact them. Also, they have a forum discount code ‘mustang6g’.

Thanks I will check them out $230 is that for the whole kit ?

Sponsored

Saltiez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Thanks I will check them out $230 is that for the whole kit ?
Yup, that’s the price for the whole kit. And it’s very customizable if you want to change up the stripe/pinstripe color.

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Tasca Ford parts, FR3Z-6320000-EA. See if that works

Saltiez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Welp... I just made the same mistake taking my splitter off and took a decent chunk out of it. What did you decide on Jobsi?

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350

From posts I've read on here Bigworm stripes if put on just a section with factory stripes still on car won't match OEM. Fords way of gotcha you either pay high price from Ford for each section or Bigworm for a complete set and replace all the striping so it all matches.

Sponsored

Saltiez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
From posts I've read on here Bigworm stripes if put on just a section with factory stripes still on car won't match OEM. Fords way of gotcha you either pay high price from Ford for each section or Bigworm for a complete set and replace all the striping so it all matches.
Yup, I just spoke with them earlier today and they confirmed that as well. Wondering if if the matte black/gloss white pinstripe would look good on metallic gray

Arknsawchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
So I purchased a Anderson composite gt350/500 spoiler and in the process of removing the old spoiler I lifted my stripe and basically ruined it. Is there anywhere I can get just the oem trunk section or aftermarket that looks oem to replace it?
It’s a 18 350 black with white pinstripes.
Thanks for any help
Why not get some matching vinyl wrap, you can get enough to put stripes from nose to tail for around 100 bucks.

OP
OP
Jobsi

Jobsi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
18 gt350
Welp... I just made the same mistake taking my splitter off and took a decent chunk out of it. What did you decide on Jobsi?

Unfortunately I had to go with the oem $260
From Tasca ford the link above is correct for a 18 black /white pinstripe. Like you I reached out to big worm and bemaro and both didn’t have anything to match the oem . My front end is wrapped in ppf over stripes so replacing the stripes totally really wasn’t an option. It was an expensive mistake. Tasca told me it’s a special order they won’t receive them for 5-7 days than they will ship them out to me.

ronaldwalter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby
I purchased a used second trunk lid to put a wing on it. When i went to Ford dealer to order the oem stripes for the trunk lid section they quoted me over $300! I searched around since BigWorm will not match oem. A company called http://www.vinylstripes.com
Sells rolls of 3M vinyl stripes. I ordered the 8”x30” roll and asked him to cut it down to 7” wide plus the 1/4” white pin stripes. Our oem is 6 3/4” wide plus 1/4” for the pin stripes. It cost me $49 and i have extra stripes leftovers.
I am happy
Sponsored