Sponsored

Oem replacement stripes?

RareBreed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody M6, 2018 F-150 Raptor, 2003 Corvette, 1998 Mustang Cobra
If it really does matter so much to a future buyer, put fresh factory stripes on then. Better than originals after years of weather and other abuse.
If you are planning on replacing with new factory stripes in the future, it’s probably a good idea to buy a complete set now before Ford discontinues them and they become obsolete.
Sponsored

fsujmm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1 (Sold), 2017 Gt350
If you are planning on replacing with new factory stripes in the future, it’s probably a good idea to buy a complete set now before Ford discontinues them and they become obsolete.

Ive been thinking the same thing. Thanks for the info!.. Just wish there was a promo code to help out with the price. I've seen the code for a bit off of the shipping but its crazy that the stripes are still full price even though the Gt350 has been out since 16.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
If mine ever get jacked up enough to need replacing I’m either going stripe delete or Big Worm Graphix.
...or paint. One thing I'm confident in, I don't like white without stripes, thus painting would be a viable option for me.

I just had to replace the stripes on my rear bumper after a slight...mishap...and they were a perfect match and easy to install. Ordered straight off line from WhiteBearLake. I'll need a set for the trunk deck here soon, so I'll stick with that. One thing is certain, you can't mix and match. No one aftermarket will nail Ford's color, and the shape is different. There's a taper on the front and rears. They are not perfectly straight stripes. Once you look for it, you can't unsee it.

MNShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Ok so my vision must be going bad due to old age. I'm looking for the same - replacement OEM white stripes that came on my 19 Kona Blue GT350. I tried Tasca and White Bear Lake and I don't see them. I see different "graphics kits" in red and blue but not what I'm looking for. Can someone please point me to what I'm missing? Thank you!!

Sponsored

MNShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Oh and I should clarify i'm just looking for the trunk piece. Thanks!

MNShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
I would think it would be marked white / silver instead of black. I think the first color is the main color of the stripe and the 2nd is the trim part. Call you local dealer see what they say and get the part number

MNShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks and good suggestion. I called them and ordered one - they said only 2 available in the country so I'd better drive safely or go aftermarket from here on out.

Sponsored

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Thanks and good suggestion. I called them and ordered one - they said only 2 available in the country so I'd better drive safely or go aftermarket from here on out.

Your welcome, is it possible to put a small pin hole in the air bubble and squeegee the air out?

MNShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Vehicle Showcase
yeah I'm going to try that first before replacing - but won't hurt to have a spare. Thanks!

Chumley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350, '18 GOLF R, '09 BMW 335
Anyone other than Tasca for oem stripes? They have nothing listed for 2020's. Under Body the only category is " Master Cylinder - Components On Dash Panel"! FordPartsCatalog.com must use the same lookup. The '19s list black with white but my stripe is actually black main with gray/silver pin stripe. I'm just looking for the roof.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
yeah I'm going to try that first before replacing - but won't hurt to have a spare. Thanks!
Also try a heat gun to get that last bubble out.
Sponsored