Sponsored

Oem replacement stripes?

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I just got a spare trunk for a race wing and need a section of stripes for the deck lid.

Does anyone have part numbers for this?
Sponsored

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
If you go to Tasca Parts and look up your year and Ford, Mustang and gt350 you can find the part number for any OEM part. Stripes are under body then stripes I believe.

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Oh and one more thing. If you get the part number off of this site you can google it to find the best price. So you don’t have to buy it from Tasca. But they do have decent prices.

OP
OP
xXANCHORMONXx

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Oh and one more thing. If you get the part number off of this site you can google it to find the best price. So you don’t have to buy it from Tasca. But they do have decent prices.
Thanks guys.

Also an odd question.

On the GT350R the stripes run the entire deck lid since the center is open due to the wing it has.

However on the gt350 stripes is it a separate section one piece before the spoiler and after or one piece and then the bolt the spoiler on top?

Sponsored

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Thanks guys.

Also an odd question.

On the GT350R the stripes run the entire deck lid since the center is open due to the wing it has.

However on the gt350 stripes is it a separate section one piece before the spoiler and after or one piece and then the bolt the spoiler on top?
If you’re asking if the stripes run under the wing the answer is yes.

Sponsored

fsujmm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1 (Sold), 2017 Gt350
Quick question for you all. I looked up the stripe kit on tasca and added all the sections I want into the cart. How much is this kit totaling? Seems rather expensive too me? Roughly 1,000.00?

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
Quick question for you all. I looked up the stripe kit on tasca and added all the sections I want into the cart. How much is this kit totaling? Seems rather expensive too me? Roughly 1,000.00?
Yep. And nothing aftermarket will match up.

Deathvalleysc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
The key word is OEM. Anything original equipment is usually expensive. I believe the vinyl stripe option for both the gt350 and the GT500 when ordering is over $1k the GT500 has a painted stripe option that’s $10k so $1k isn’t that bad. There are aftermarket options out there but I’m not sure of the quality compared to the OEM. One of the Pros other than price is the many different options of colors to make your unique. This link will take you to one of the many aftermarket places I found for a friend that was looking.

https://www.bigwormgraphix.com/2015-17-gt350-full-length-stripes.html

Hope this helps. This looks a lot cheaper than $1k.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
There are aftermarket options out there but I’m not sure of the quality compared to the OEM.
Good aftermarket vinyl is better than Ford's. The better vinyl is cast which as it sounds is the same all the way thru. Ford prints the colors on top of a substrate. They probably do that to have proprietary colors, be the only source for replacements, and be able to do edge/pin stripes on the same substrate. When enough pieces have to be replaced to make complete aftermarket stripes similar in price, I would go for it, probably even if I thought the original helps collector status. If it really does matter so much to a future buyer, put fresh factory stripes on then. Better than originals after years of weather and other abuse.
Sponsored

Last edited: