Serenity24

Serenity24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
Wow thanks for all the replies guys!! So I ended up greasing the pins, resurfacing the rotors and replaced the pads so im hoping they wear evenly now. What I plan on doing is when the front brakes need doing (probably 6 months or so) i'm just going to upgrade all 4 wheels to new upgraded pads AND rotors. This brake job didn't cost much so I dont mind spending what I did now and upgrading later. The squeeking was driving me insane when I had the top down and now its gone completely. When im ready to upgrade ill come back here and look up recommendations as I'm sure there are plenty of threads on the subject of "best brakes". The reality is though my Ecoboost is my daily driver and I don't do anything crazy with it so I don't need super performance brakes. I had fun with my 2010 GT when i had it but this time around I needed something that was decent on gas as I travel a lot and I wanted it to look sexy as I did and the Ecoboost convertible was the perfect fit. Thanks again for all the help guys!!!
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase