Now for some good news.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
My car will be turning 10,000 miles this week. My air-conditioning still works, my car has never been back to the dealership (except oil line recall) and I have added a total of 1.3 quarts of oil to my car since I bought it in December 2017. Just sayin’. (I’m knocking on wood as I write this.)
I thank my lucky stars that I bought my car prior to becoming a member of this forum. Even if my car does lose a motor, and if I’m fortunate enough that my dealership does good by me, I will still consider myself lucky to have owned this car. It is truly a dream to drive.
Sponsored

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350

I hope you enjoy this clip. I apologize in advance for how long it took to start the pull but I was delaying it as several cars had just got onto the ramp. Otherwise, the intro would have been very exciting from the beginning. I love the car too regardless of all of the headaches that come with it.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
I have about 28,000 miles and pretty much in the same boat with no issues ever and no oil use (1 quart in 4,000 miles).
I think if my engine ever decides to give up the ghost, I will most likely sleeve the block, build the internals and twin turbo the car.

ClarksGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 & 2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP
I have about 28,000 miles and pretty much in the same boat with no issues ever and no oil use (1 quart in 4,000 miles).
I think if my engine ever decides to give up the ghost, I will most likely sleeve the block, build the internals and twin turbo the car.

9,400 miles on mine. Now it’s a fathouse stage 2 car and runs perfectly. Absolutely love the car still but that’s my backup plan also. If shit hits the fan the car will only get even better.
cheers !

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350

I hope you enjoy this clip. I apologize in advance for how long it took to start the pull but I was delaying it as several cars had just got onto the ramp. Otherwise, the intro would have been very exciting from the beginning. I love the car too regardless of all of the headaches that come with it.

20 W to 575 S onramp? If so you're up by my neck of the woods.
Sponsored