Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

You guys.
Holy Moly Donut Shop man. Nobody gets your humor. I know it's sarcasm based on all the hate about the front end when it was first revealed and how everybody loves it now. :thumbsup:

Plus, I know your posts by now. I agree, the new JL they just revealed looks great. Take my money!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Guess we'll see who's willing to pay the premium prices for the 2018 in the coming months. Even telling non car enthusiast people a non Shelby Mustang costs 50k, they're like, "How the hell is a Mustang worth 50k?"

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Guess we'll see who's willing to pay the premium prices for the 2018 in the coming months. Even telling non car enthusiast people a non Shelby Mustang costs 50k, they're like, "How the hell is a Mustang worth 50k?"
Yeah, well, technically the Mustang only costs $25,585. It's only those who are fully loading GTs that peak the $50k mark, you gotta pay to play. Not that that is unusual, seeing how pretty much everything across the board is pretty expensive these days.

Sponsored

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Does anyone really care whether the Mustang outsells the Camaro? Or vise-versa?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It's funny I get the opposite reaction. Maybe it's because I'm in the middle of the country. People seem to think the Mustang must be really expensive because it's way better looking than the econo-box they are driving.

My entire self-worth is wrapped up in this monthly thread. Last month I was very despondent. December is going to be a great month!

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
I mean you and I don't, but a lot of people do. Its like people comparing shipments of Xbox vs Playstation. People seek out numbers to validate their decisions.

I say just buy what you like and screw anyone who says otherwise!:headbang:

Reactions: QRK

Sponsored

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
This is only due to the price gutting on leftover 17s. Once those are gone it's clear that sales will go to peak lows because of how ugly and expensive the 2018 is.
You beat me too it!:lol::lol:

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, well, technically the Mustang only costs $25,585. It's only those who are fully loading GTs that peak the $50k mark, you gotta pay to play. Not that that is unusual, seeing how pretty much everything across the board is pretty expensive these days.
People buying suv's are paying top dollar for all bells and whistles so if you want all that stuff on a Mustang you have to pay the price also.