NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT LIKE HITTING YOUR HEAD ON A WALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
By no means is that the first time the minorities had problems, that was just the new plan that the democrats came up with. They have been oppressed since day one in this country going back to when Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492
Back to the political party thing.

So, what should we (Americans) do to continue to progress as a nation and move forward together?
Sponsored

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
you obviously have never been robbed raped or seriously have the crap beat out of you. when a crime is reported the police make assumptions that's the only way they can act. Talk about a person that's making statements with absolutely no knowledge or wisdom. And making a comment that because I believe in law and order we can expect cops to put their knees on someone's neck is foolish. Talk about ignorant! Crime is crime regardless of who commits it whether you murder an unarmed individual in a party store with a handgun or whether you murder and an individual on the ground with your knee. Need a serious lesson in logic buddy. Although I wish no one any harm the quickest way to turn a liberal into a conservative is to Rob them. Crime is out of control the United States specifically in areas controlled by minorities. That is a fact. And the reason it continues to get worse is because no one is going to speak the truth. The truth is you have over a 25 times higher likelihood of being murdered by a black man then a white man. That's not a racist statement that's a factual statement. I have many friends that are black Indian Chinese etc. Real people speak the truth to try to solve a problem. Being soft on crime because you quote on quote feel sorry for them actually makes them into a victim class. It destroys their character and that's what's been happening across the board. It's one of the reasons that the black family is so dysfunctional in America and a one time it was stronger than the white family going back 80 or 90 years. You need to get seriously educated.
Well, now this out there, immortalized on the internet for the rest of human history.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I'm no expert, just an electrician. But to me it seems, we need term limits for congress and the senate for starters and then have it filter down to the state and local levels to end the career politician once and for all. And second they need to end the party divide and learn to compromise again.

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
By no means is that the first time the minorities had problems, that was just the new plan that the democrats came up with. They have been oppressed since day one in this country going back to when Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492
Still going with the conspiracy theory generalization? I have a strong inkling that you're the type of person to say never forget 9/11 but then, on the other hand, tell black Americans to get over slavery.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I'm no expert, just an electrician. But to me it seems, we need term limits for congress and the senate for starters and then have it filter down to the state and local levels to end the career politician once and for all. And second they need to end the party divide and learn to compromise again.
How about American citizens getting more personally involved in the process? Seems pretty simple to me. "We" the people are "they."

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
True but most voters are only concerned with their own little world and pay no attention to govt until election day, if at all. Also we need to get more people to actually get out and vote, and you can't force them to, then you are crossing the line into tyranny. And we need to stop the violence, burning a small business only hurts the owner and yourself if you get caught and it actually perpetuates the problems and solves none.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
This is an absolutely false entrenched narrative. Moreover, despite agreeing with some of your statements, nothing justifies placing your knee on a handcuffed man's neck until the life leaves his body and then leaving it there even longer, while your hands are in your pockets no less.

So, yes, there is a lot that needs to be discussed openly and frankly, and the false narratives need to be shattered along the way.
You need to do the research just check the FBI statistics instead of using emotion

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
You need to do the research just check the FBI statistics instead of using emotion
I am very well trained and practiced on not using emotion for anything. I have studied the statistics extensively, the last set being from 2018. Your statement is false, period.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Still going with the conspiracy theory generalization? I have a strong inkling that you're the type of person to say never forget 9/11 but then, on the other hand, tell black Americans to get over slavery.
What conspiracy theory? It's well known that blacks were enslaved in this country from day one until the end of the civil war in 1865. And after the war the south implemented segregation and Jim Crow laws to keep the blacks oppressed, along with using the KKK to enforce the oppression.

Since the civil war ended in 1865, I highly doubt that anyone is still alive who was actually enslaved 155 years ago, so yeah they need to get over it and focus on today's problems in the black community and stop living in the past.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
What conspiracy theory? It's well known that blacks were enslaved in this country from day one until the end of the civil war in 1865. And after the war the south implemented segregation and Jim Crow laws to keep the blacks oppressed, along with using the KKK to enforce the oppression.

Since the civil war ended in 1865, I highly doubt that anyone is still alive who was actually enslaved 155 years ago, so yeah they need to get over it and focus on today's problems in the black community and stop living in the past.
Not sure how you jumped from Jim Crow and KKK back to 155 years ago. Dogs, water cannon, lynchings, church bombings... Israelis should get over the Holocaust too? Seems like you started by suggesting that it wasn't blacks who didn't get over it then somehow did a u-turn. Moreover, how much over it do our citizens have to get in order not to have to worry about death by knee? Seems to me that ALL AMERICANS need to get over it...together.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
True but most voters are only concerned with their own little world and pay no attention to govt until election day, if at all. Also we need to get more people to actually get out and vote, and you can't force them to, then you are crossing the line into tyranny. And we need to stop the violence, burning a small business only hurts the owner and yourself if you get caught and it actually perpetuates the problems and solves none.
Leadership is not about forcing anyone to do anything. It's about example and empathy. It's about neighbors, even from different neighborhoods, coming together and solving problems. It's about "us" not "them." That is what we were taught America is about and why some of us put our lives on the line to protect that ideal. Now people back home need to grow a pair and get to work improving it.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I think you misunderstood, the black community and liberals in general have been indoctrinated to NOT get over slavery. Even tho the war and slavery ended 155 years ago and there is no one left alive who was there, so yeah time to move on. As for the Israelis, there are still plenty alive who were there so they can dwell in the past all they want. If you weren't there then you have no right to bitch about it, just like if you don't vote you have no right complain about the govt

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I think you misunderstood, the black community and liberals in general have been indoctrinated to NOT get over slavery. Even tho the war and slavery ended 155 years ago and there is no one left alive who was there, so yeah time to move on. As for the Israelis, there are still plenty alive who were there so they can dwell in the past all they want. If you weren't there then you have no right to bitch about it, just like if you don't vote you have no right complain about the govt
If you were not there, you have no right to bitch about it is like saying that if you were not there, you have no stake in 7 Dec 1941, 23 Oct 1983, 11 Sep 2001. It's like saying get over 1776. You cannot wish away history, nor should you. One segment of our community cannot get over it without a concerted effort from the entire community. What's more, you continue to refer to 155 years ago, yet you noted Jim Crow, KKK, etc. We are now talking in decades, not centuries. Then talk about knees on necks or shooting someone running through a neighborhood, and having no charges pressed.

Drop the liberal conservative narrative. That is not what our nation is all about, at least not the version I serve.

A citizen's responsibility does not end at the voters box. Building this country, which we are still doing and will continue to do, takes hard work and humility. Quite frankly, I am challenged to infer either from your narratives.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Here's another statistic about slavery in the United States to look up. How many slaveholders were black? And how many slaves did they own? And did you know that in history the majority of people that were slaves were not black, they were whites. Culture is what's causing the issue and the more people believe that they are victims the more they will act like victims. That's why government intervention in the lives of folks whether they're white or black is evil. That's my opinion of course. But look at the results. I grew up in an era in Detroit where we didn't lock our doors at night. my mother and father had a little shoe store in Detroit, robbed repeatedly and none of them were white. Check my father was pistol-whipped and of course they were black as most people in Detroit are black. There was no looting or rioting. The police officers that made the report were all black.other than as the description of the perpetrators I never once heard my parents say anything racist, but the police officers who are black use the n-word to describe the people that robbed my parents. Here's another question, how many people where murdered in Chicago or Detroit or LA that are white versus those that are black. If I was a black man I would be very concerned about the culture I lived in more than trying to blame anybody for anything.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.