NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT LIKE HITTING YOUR HEAD ON A WALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Privilege is thinking something isn't a problem because you're not personally affected by it.

Jesus, they brought it upon themselves? You might be insane. I bet girls that wear bikinis probably brought sexual harassment and assault upon themselves too.
Your definition of privilege is actually the definition of INDIFFERENCE.

Privilege minded (Person of Privilege) is being above others, above the law, feeling entitled of things because of race, gender, social class, and/or being superior to IN ONE'S MIND. Privilege often associated with elitism and/or entitlement is not limited to the thickness of one's wallet or the list his/her name may be on. It occurs within ALL classes, creeds, cultures, and social groups. Don't be so obtuse to think otherwise.

As for the analogy of females choosing to wear bikini's in public, you are partly correct. NO MEANS NO! They should be prepared for the additional attention they will receive while wearing one though.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Decanes

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Slaves weren't freed by saying please, burning and looting are just sad casualties of this ongoing war for equality.
you are right to a point t but I wouldn't think twice about emptying my 18 round clip in the first group or person that messed with my life of family!!!

burning and looting are NOT just sad casualties that comes from pieces of shit that want to rip us apart

just my thought

OP
OP
Decanes

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
I'm no expert, just an electrician. But to me it seems, we need term limits for congress and the senate for starters and then have it filter down to the state and local levels to end the career politician once and for all. And second they need to end the party divide and learn to compromise again.
Ted Cruz wrote a bill for terms and was voted down!!

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Your definition of privilege is actually the definition of INDIFFERENCE.

Privilege minded (Person of Privilege) is being above others, above the law, feeling entitled of things because of race, gender, social class, and/or being superior to IN ONE'S MIND. Privilege often associated with elitism and/or entitlement is not limited to the thickness of one's wallet or the list his/her name may be on. It occurs within ALL classes, creeds, cultures, and social groups. Don't be so obtuse to think otherwise.

As for the analogy of females choosing to wear bikini's in public, you are partly correct. NO MEANS NO! They should be prepared for the additional attention they will receive while wearing one though.
In this context, the privileges of indifference are, a group of people who are privileged enough that the action for racial equality is, in their eyes, pointless because it only affects others. Obtuse would be thinking you can not be privileged because you are indifferent which isn't the case here now is it?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
Police in Ohio are taking down American flags and replacing them with thin blue line flags, which, to me, is disgusting. as if we all aren't American.

Moreover, this - and countless other reasons are why there are riots.

Does this make it right to loot and burn businesses? No, but don't think people haven't tried peaceful protests before and were met with outcry and calling for them to be lynched because they kneed for the national anthem.

Also, did a financial collapse make it right for billion-dollar companies to loot the treasury? I do not believe so, but hey least some people made 1200$ out of the 500 million billion-dollar companies got.

Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
What conspiracy theory? It's well known that blacks were enslaved in this country from day one until the end of the civil war in 1865. And after the war the south implemented segregation and Jim Crow laws to keep the blacks oppressed, along with using the KKK to enforce the oppression.

Since the civil war ended in 1865, I highly doubt that anyone is still alive who was actually enslaved 155 years ago, so yeah they need to get over it and focus on today's problems in the black community and stop living in the past.
I think you misunderstood, the black community and liberals in general have been indoctrinated to NOT get over slavery. Even tho the war and slavery ended 155 years ago and there is no one left alive who was there, so yeah time to move on. As for the Israelis, there are still plenty alive who were there so they can dwell in the past all they want. If you weren't there then you have no right to bitch about it, just like if you don't vote you have no right complain about the govt
Please God don’t be giving your children any history lessons. You are really a bad influence.

OP
OP
Decanes

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Police in Ohio are taking down American flags and replacing them with thin blue line flags, which, to me, is disgusting. as if we all aren't American.

Moreover, this - and countless other reasons are why there are riots.

Does this make it right to loot and burn businesses? No, but don't think people haven't tried peaceful protests before and were met with outcry and calling for them to be lynched because they kneed for the national anthem.

Also, did a financial collapse make it right for billion-dollar companies to loot the treasury? I do not believe so, but hey least some people made 1200$ out of the 500 million billion-dollar companies got.

In Cincinnati they put up a thin blue line flag for the policeman that was shot because the American flag that was up was stolen during riot.

Big difference than what you stated

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
In Cincinnati they put up a thin blue line flag for the policeman that was shot because the American flag that was up was stolen during riot.

Sad. What happened to the officer who was shot?

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged

I know it was stolen which is beyond ridiculous, but not replacing it with another American flag, rather, replacing it with a politically charged blue lives matter flag when thousands are protesting is incredibly distasteful.

OP
OP
Decanes

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Sad. What happened to the officer who was shot?
They didn't list the name just CPD officer
It also stated the flag will be replaced with a American Flag tomorrow morning

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I know it was stolen which is beyond ridiculous, but not replacing it with another American flag, rather, replacing it with a politically charged blue lives matter flag when thousands are protesting is incredibly distasteful.
so....ya lied?

Police in Ohio are taking down American flags and replacing them with thin blue line flags,

OP
OP
Decanes

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Why didn't you put that in your post it was stolen ?

what is incredibly distasteful is shooting a CPD officer

OP
OP
Decanes

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Just looked it up. The round bounced off his helmet. No injuries sustained.
OK so that is no big deal right ?
you put on a helmet and let me see if it rings your bell, I have plenty of rounds you can pick from 38, 9MM, 380, 45, or 5.56
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.