Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
:crackup::cwl:

Hilarious. Welcome to America 2018 folks, where facts about a product's market segment and specific performance targets are badmouthing.
How's asking questions or questioning parts badmouthing? Look what I asked about the aftermarket v-links, and the answer it basically does nothing. I'm sure that applies to STEEDA as well. I have nothing against BMR / STEEDA, but the rep of BMR posting here is a bit of a dick. STEEDA knows the game of customer service. Then the question of tires.. everybody hate Perelli.. except for the manufactures some of the baddest supercars in the world lol. ALL manufactures believe in the "build it & they will buy it" philosophy.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Oh I'm good, thanks. I drive my car competitively regularly and it's quite good. Steeda of course makes good products and I have a few. On tires, I have nothing to add beyond what's been said over and over. Not gonna spoonfeed it for people who are unwilling to listen.

How's asking questions or questioning parts badmouthing? Look what I asked about the aftermarket v-links, and the answer it basically does nothing. I'm sure that applies to STEEDA as well. I have nothing against BMR / STEEDA, but the rep of BMR posting here is a bit of a dick. STEEDA knows the game of customer service. Then the question of tires.. everybody hate Perelli.. except for the manufactures some of the baddest supercars in the world lol. ALL manufactures believe in the "build it & they will buy it" philosophy.
I was called out for badmouthing tire manufacturers, which I clearly did not (it's hilarious as the quotes were used to try to back that claim up). I stated that the tires that the OP had and were being discussed were not a competitive tire for performance, particularly in a drag situation. Fact, not conjecture. I stated that Pirelli does not make a drag-focused tire. Fact, not conjecture. I stated that Pirelli Pzeros are outclassed by more contemporary competitors in its class in every measurable way. Fact, not conjecture. I stated that the OP will struggle with hop no matter the suspension mods unless on a tire that's more suited to launching. Fact, not conjecture. And I will defend @BMR Tech on this because he offered similar suggestions/help and was given the same line of ridiculous questions that have no correct answer other than affirmation of the question asker's opinion.

The person arguing that answers were not provided clearly has reading comprehension problems and seeks confirmation bias to a degree that is unhealthy. Seek help.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Haha wow, I can't believe this argument has gone on for so long.

Kelly being a dick? I think he was pretty diplomatic for a thread where several people (and the title) are bashing his company, all because they don't understand how tyres factor into the equation.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
@bjstang

You've officially won the unofficial award of the most quoted posts in a thread I've ever seen in my life.

Step away from the multi-quote button.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Again, reading comprehension issues. Say each word slowly and find where a product/company was bashed. Hint: there isn't any. It's not there. There's a simple concept that even average intelligence folks understand about the right tool for the job. There is precisely zero mention in any of these frantic multiquote masturbatory efforts that shows me saying that a company or product is poor quality or junk. They are simply not the right tool for the job in question. Only one poster on here fails to get that, or acknowledge the concept. Higher level thought is not a strong suit with this one. Ignorance is ok, but willful defense of it is stupidity. Keep it up being an ignorant garage queen while the rest of us are out going fast. Some of us even have degrees and extensive work experience that makes us qualified to light your pathetic arguments on fire. You help no one, and any company that lines up to suck you just because you plugged their name might take a second thought. There's a difference between being loud and being correct, and on this you're just loud.

Sponsored

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
I liked him better when he spent his money on bling for his race red engine compartment .
I know a girl who lives on a hill . She won't do it , but goofieball will ...

Hay I could out race ya with me 4 cylinder . @lisandra will out race ya with 3 inch heels .

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
particularly in a drag situation
Well for that you need a bias ply or 'w' series tire. Period. Zero Hop on stock suspension.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.