Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Any other V6's in the Bay Area?

Any other V6's In the Bay Area?
(Besides Russians awesome CO with the coolest exhaust I mean.)?

Now that I actually have my car, I'll pay closer attention. ;)
Sponsored

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
I've seen a white v6 vert in walnut creek twice now. Also there was a guard v6 at concord Ford and its gone now.

Last edited:

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I've seen a white v6 very in walnut creek twice now. Also there was a guard v6 at concord Ford and its gone now.
CooterK,
If you can hear 'em coming (exhaust mods), you gotta track 'em down and invite them to a meet up! :lol: The more exhaust examples the better. ;)

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Mustang of America Car Show June 20: Campbell, CA

My dealer gave me a flyer for this Vintage Mustang of America Car show held in Campbell June 20th.
http://vintagemustang.org/CarShow/carshow.htm

Anyone attended one of these before? It says all years are welcome.
Not quite sure if register means for just 'walk in' attending, or if it means you register bring your Mustang to be included in the show?

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
My dealer gave me a flyer for this Vintage Mustang of America Car show held in Campbell June 20th.
http://vintagemustang.org/CarShow/carshow.htm

Anyone attended one of these before? It says all years are welcome.
Not quite sure if register means for just 'walk in' attending, or if it means you register bring your Mustang to be included in the show?

Yes i have.. you fill out the form and pay the fee and park your ride... but i think they still do not have a class for the s550s.. ill try to call and see..

Sponsored

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Any interest in a Concord meet up this week end? Sat?, (Sun. 2nd choice)

Congrats on getting your ride!
Looks awesome!

I'll be out of town first week if April. Maybe we can do one on the 7th...
Alex,
Are you in town this week end? Would you be up for a (mini) meet up in your Concord area (or anywhere ;)). Now that I, finally got my convertible, I am even more interested in hearing your new Magnaflows added onto your BBKs in person! If there is a time and place this week end near you that you'd be interested in a meet up, that would be helpful in my exhaust decision process. My wife actually is encouraging me to 'get some vroom sound!', if you can believe that! :D

Ryan,
If you (and any others) either in the area or interested are in the mood to get together... the more the merrier.

Dave
D1, Lft Frt-close**13%:600w.jpg

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
I'd be down to get a little east bay meet going. I know theres at least 3 or 4 cars that I keep seeing in walnut creek/pleasant hill but I don't know if they're on the forums.

psoto01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP- Magnetic Metallic
It's a late notice but is anyone interested in joining me for a mountain cruise tomorrow around noon? We are starting in San Mateo and going towards Santa Cruz then back up the coast.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I'd be down to get a little east bay meet going. I know theres at least 3 or 4 cars that I keep seeing in walnut creek/pleasant hill but I don't know if they're on the forums.
Halfmoon lives in the farther east bay than you and Russian. I am up for get to get together anytime Saturday. Sunday afternoon is OK for me too.

reni3poo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver Ecoboost <3
:headbang:Hi guys, I just bought my Eleanor last week =] Proud to finally be a Mustang owner <3 s550 Ingot Silver Ecoboost performance package
11065827_10152402038372255_1190451366_o.jpg
11025051_10152402038387255_478528890_o.jpg
6446.jpg
6451.jpg
6456.jpg
6449.jpg

Sponsored

reni3poo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver Ecoboost <3
definitely is, but i didn't purchase from them. i just love how they line up their cars and wanted my eleanor to be next to them lol

Jewishthunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Magnetic GTPP
definitely is, but i didn't purchase from them. i just love how they line up their cars and wanted my eleanor to be next to them lol
Yea, I have that same pic, and I did buy from them. I'm in Santa Clara too, we should caravan to the next meet lol.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Congrats on the ECO BEAST

Yea, I have that same pic, and I did buy from them. I'm in Santa Clara too, we should caravan to the next meet lol.
Yes there another thread where Nick (Whitemare) will post when is the next meet.. I am in San Jose... We can even set up a little south bay cruise like we did this past weekend.. :cheers:

BasicS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Anyone from the Sacramento area? 915/530. I haven't seen any gts only one white v6, it's a bit discouraging lol
Sponsored