Sponsored

Bay Area Detailers?

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
Anyone have a good detailer that they use here in the Bay Area? I'm in the Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill area but I'd drive a a little ways to get someone that knows what they're doing.
Sponsored

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Anyone have a good detailer that they use here in the Bay Area? I'm in the Walnut Creek/Pleasant Hill area but I'd drive a a little ways to get someone that knows what they're doing.
Call Jeff @ Immaculate Reflections (http://www.immaculate-reflections.com) in Brentwood. He is extremely detailed and works on cars ranging from daily drivers to exotics.

When I got my C7 I had instructed the dealer not to even wash it and took it to Jeff. I had him do a wheels-off detail of the car including a 2 step correction to remove all the marks the factory car cover put into the paint. Then he sealed the car with CQuartz Finest and coated the wheels and brake calipers with OptiCoat Pro. Nine months later and the car is still super easy to clean due to the coatings. The Wheels and brakes shed the brake dust like I've never seen.

You can find a lot of his work online also, like this SLS AMG Black Series he did that was "factory fresh". http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455439

OP
OP
CooterK

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
Thanks man, just what I was looking for. Still debating on whether to tackle the new car detail myself, as I've never done anything more than a wash and wax as you dry.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Thanks man, just what I was looking for. Still debating on whether to tackle the new car detail myself, as I've never done anything more than a wash and wax as you dry.

There's this guy who's famous around the Bay Area. He's called DARKO the DETAIL GUY. Look him up on google or Instagram. He does great job. Highly recommend
Sponsored