Sponsored

Northern CA (Bay Area)

Rubedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Magnetic 5.0 Redline Recaro
Anyone here in the Southbay have S550 on order? If so, what dealer did you go with and why?
Sponsored

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Peninsula Order

I ordered mine in June. Still Shows "In Process"

P8C GT Premium Coupe
J4 Deep Impact Blue
443 Auto Transmission
5 Natural Grain Leather
1 Ebony
401A Equipment Group
583 12 Speaker Shaker Pro Audio
43S Enhanced Security Package
52S Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Collision Avoidance
66W Spare wheel/Tire
68B Premium Trim
77R Reverse Park Assist
91N Voice Activated Navigation

OP
OP
Rubedog

Rubedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered at the end of August and got my VIN on 9/11. But it's also sitting in order processing with no build date, I ordered it out of San Jose.

Netromancer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT
Ordered mine early August and it's still in "Order Processing" with no VIN. Ordered mine in Redwood City.

Netromancer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone received a VIN number yet or get a build date?

Sponsored

Boogeyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT w/ PP
Yes. I got my VIN and build date last Thursday. But the car wont be built until the week of Nov 3rd so I dont expect to see my car until December. Oh well I guess its a xmas present to myself rather than a bday present

Netromancer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Yes. I got my VIN and build date last Thursday. But the car wont be built until the week of Nov 3rd so I dont expect to see my car until December. Oh well I guess its a xmas present to myself rather than a bday present
Nice when did you place your order?

OP
OP
Rubedog

Rubedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just looked up my build date, looks like I'm scheduled for the week of 10/13. Hopefully the Redline Recaros don't hold it up.

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
Ordered mine on 9/27 at Fremont Ford, got my vin on 10/13, estimated delivery 11/28

Went to Fremont Ford because it's the closest one to me.

gallopingmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 Ecoboost Premium
Ordered on 10/29. Got VIN on 10/30. Cotus shows In Order Processing.

Ordered it through Frontier Ford as they helped me out with some interviews for a Ford project. Also, they were the first ones in the bay area to have the 2015 mustangs in stock.

Serramonte Ford seemed good as they followed up with me several times checking to see if I was still interested. I test drove the two premium ecoboosts they have in stock. Helpful staff.
The guys from San Leandro Ford also seemed okay and kept me updated on their stock.
I initially placed a stock order through Sunnyvale Ford in the first week on October but gave up because I wanted to change the order and they never updated me even after calling them 10 times. Seems they don't care about the customer.
Towne Ford never called back to check in.
Capitol Ford was asking me to put down a non-refundable $1000 deposit for a custom order.

Sponsored

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I got mine from a dealer as it was being dropped off as a stock order in NorCal as I couldnt wait any longer for my SoCal order, plus I had second thoughts on the Recaros I ordered.

Alloye

Stangoholic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I ordered through Frontier Ford in Santa Clara. Everything went smoothly when I ordered my '13 there, plus they accept X Plan without fuss!

The only other dealership in the area I've dealt with is Sunnyvale Ford. Let's just say I'll never set foot in that place again. I had a brutal experience in their finance office back in '08, and when the sales manager gave me a call to follow up, the conversation was more about them making $0 on the deal than about resolving my complaint.

Speaking of which, my understanding after 30 years of car buying is that no dealership ever makes a dime on any sale. It's a wonder they don't put up Going Out of Business signs the day they open just like the furniture stores do. :D

Netromancer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Capitol Ford was asking me to put down a non-refundable $1000 deposit for a custom order.
I ordered mine through Towne Ford, so far it's been a really nice experience. I had to put $1000 down, but it's refundable. In fact they said non-refundable deposits are against the law in CA.

xXANCHORMONXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I ordered mine through Towne Ford, so far it's been a really nice experience. I had to put $1000 down, but it's refundable. In fact they said non-refundable deposits are against the law in CA.
Nice I just ordered mine through them on Saturday.

I originally ordered mine through Serramonte Ford but those bastards flat out lied to me.

I asked if they would be sold at invoice and they said absolutely not and that everyone is marking them up. I called up Towne and they said all of their orders will be sold at invoice.

Nice people!

Captain Zach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Package - Guard Metallic
I ordered mine through Ford Store San Leandro On August 27th. The fleet sales manager Sam has been great on keeping me updated. He called me with the best news so far last week, that my car should be here at the end of this week on 11/13 or 11/14.
Sponsored