Northeast Ohio s550's

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I totally missed this question. Yes, it is metallic, and looks drastically different in direct sun than this picture portrays. I heard someone compare it to pepsi can blue, which I think is pretty damn accurate. :lol:

BTW, your wheels look sick man. I might be cramping your style, that's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for! I'd like to see them in person first.

We will have to get together sometime this spring and all hang out!
Sponsored

jstump2490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hey Everybody, The weather hopefully will break soon and when it does stop on by and we can do some free dyno pulls for all you Mustang6G forum members. RDP Motorsports is only 20 mins east of Cleveland off 90. We would be more then happy to chat and see what your beasty S550 can do.
Heck yes! I will definitely take you up on that offer. I would like to set a baseline with mine before I do all my power add ons this summer.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
If anyone wants to pick a date and meet up at RDP to check out what they got going on, as well as each other's cars, let me know I'd love to have a little meet and greet.

Sponsored

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Drove my s550 to work these last few days, it's been nice!

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS

Grafanton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP 6MT
Hey,
I just thought I'd mention that Nelson Ledges Road Course is back up and running.

Still needs some work, but they've done some repaving and have redone a couple of buildings.
There is an Open Track day this weekend. (I can't make it) and another on June 3rd & 4th (which I do plan on attending).

It is a seriously fast track. If you want to safely get your pony over 125mph this is the place.

Gilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, 98 Cobra
Hey,
I just thought I'd mention that Nelson Ledges Road Course is back up and running.

Still needs some work, but they've done some repaving and have redone a couple of buildings.
There is an Open Track day this weekend. (I can't make it) and another on June 3rd & 4th (which I do plan on attending).

It is a seriously fast track. If you want to safely get your pony over 125mph this is the place.
I was thinking about taking the 98 Cobra up there and seeing what she'll do. I am not ready to take the GT350 there yet...

Sponsored

Grafanton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP 6MT
I got to run there last year.

Found this on YouTube: [ame]

Fast forward to 6 minutes and wait for it...

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS