Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call!!!

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Great, they should be able to take care of you. If possible, try to locate someone that had theirs done there, and hear what their experience was.
Sponsored

Ballbink

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium PP1 | Ingot Silver
Just picked up my second S550, a '17 GT Premium with PP1 in Mooresville, north of Charlotte. New to the area and trying to find some car buddies, but the current pandemic makes everything 1000% tougher.

19s550gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 gt pp1
Burlington area

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Just picked up my second S550, a '17 GT Premium with PP1 in Mooresville, north of Charlotte. New to the area and trying to find some car buddies, but the current pandemic makes everything 1000% tougher.
Welcome you should check out Mustang Mafia NC. They get together often and are a very friendly group. Some activities happen in Mooresville.

Sponsored

BLU-BY-U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daran
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 (Grabber Blue)
NC Mustang Mafia. Come check us out. Family fun for all ages. Based out of Thomasville NC but travel all around NC. We have active members from Lincolnton and Cornelius all the way to Fayetteville.

IMG_20210414_132929063.jpg

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Another new to the Raleigh-Durham Area!
I've attended the recent Morrisville cars and coffee, looking for other Cars and Coffee type events, cruises, as well as show and shines.
Looking to find some cruising buddies, and hope to attend Mustang week this year!

IMG_20210421_145509_475.jpg

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Welcome. Shout out when you hear of a c&c.

Sponsored

Muss Catt 19RR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium; 2018 F150, 2004 FXDL
Just moved the Franklin, NC area last month. Haven't had time to get out on some of the roads my car was built for, I'm sure it will be a blast.

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
Just moved the Franklin, NC area last month. Haven't had time to get out on some of the roads my car was built for, I'm sure it will be a blast.
Feel free to reach out anytime on here or social media if you'd like to drive. I'm in the Denver/Charlotte area but am always looking for Mustang friends to drive with.

samanosuke47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Appears the best way to find things is Facebook.
Cars & Coffee Morrisville 1st saturday of the month - Great show, plenty to see, think it's probably more enjoyable with a buddy system but lone ranger has been fine for me ha.

Cars and Coffee Roxboro (at palace Pointe) or Cars & Coffee Raleigh (Triangle Town Center) second Saturday of the month, I believe I'll just alternate these attendances.
Roxboro appeared to be a bit 'stronger' attendance, however I think Cars and Coffee Raleigh has just recently started back up after a hiatus for awhile.

Sandford Car News has a 'show and shine' type afternoon event every 4th Saturday, it's pretty neat.

Every Wednesday evening starting around 8pm I believe is a Goodberry's meet in Cary right off High House and Davis Dr. It has been pretty neat, though definitely a younger crowd, police seem to hover around it so it doesn't get too 'crazy' though I don't stay super late as I imagine some do.

There's been a few other minor things here and there, but those are some of the reoccurring events I guess worth a mention so far.

I am considering the trek to LKN Cars and Coffee at Merino Mill in Mooresville NC on the 24th.
It would be a decent drive for me living in Southpoint Durham here, but I am considering getting up for it. Free Donuts and coffee is neat and driving helps cure depression and all that right? 😅
Otherwise I'll probably just do the Sanford Car News event.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Appears the best way to find things is Facebook.
Cars & Coffee Morrisville 1st saturday of the month - Great show, plenty to see, think it's probably more enjoyable with a buddy system but lone ranger has been fine for me ha.

Cars and Coffee Roxboro (at palace Pointe) or Cars & Coffee Raleigh (Triangle Town Center) second Saturday of the month, I believe I'll just alternate these attendances.
Roxboro appeared to be a bit 'stronger' attendance, however I think Cars and Coffee Raleigh has just recently started back up after a hiatus for awhile.

Sandford Car News has a 'show and shine' type afternoon event every 4th Saturday, it's pretty neat.

Every Wednesday evening starting around 8pm I believe is a Goodberry's meet in Cary right off High House and Davis Dr. It has been pretty neat, though definitely a younger crowd, police seem to hover around it so it doesn't get too 'crazy' though I don't stay super late as I imagine some do.

There's been a few other minor things here and there, but those are some of the reoccurring events I guess worth a mention so far.

I am considering the trek to LKN Cars and Coffee at Merino Mill in Mooresville NC on the 24th.
It would be a decent drive for me living in Southpoint Durham here, but I am considering getting up for it. Free Donuts and coffee is neat and driving helps cure depression and all that right? 😅
Otherwise I'll probably just do the Sanford Car News event.
Lemme know when you go to these places I'll meet up with you. I need to start socializing again.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Me.
I'm here in WNC.

50 mile North 'o Asheville; 40 mile South 'o Boone.

5 minutes from the BRP..................................:clap:
Sponsored