Sponsored

Georgia Roll Call

Kachow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I am fully remote, and this is my slow time, but time spent in the mountains during the work week result in lost opportunities and deals in this insurance market. Besides being as close as I am to the mountains I can go and drive them anytime I like.
We are in Ball Ground so you aren't too far from us. I sell healthcare software...so I understand the opportunity cost. Gotta live a little though.

I also signed up for SCCA Track Night in America at Road Atlanta May 31st. Be cool to see folks out there too.
Sponsored

Lumify

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Ingot Silver
Hey hey! Not from GA, but a neighbor to you in Alabama! My work is putting on a cruise-in/food truck festival this Saturday. Figured I'd see if any of you Georgia guys wanted to make a road trip! After attending a couple of shows the last couple years in GA, and being impressed with all the awesome Mustangs I've seen, reaching out seemed kinda like a no-brainer lol. (Wasn't sure if it was okay to post this here, but thought I'd give it a shot, just delete if not allowed).
updated car show.jpg

RuralRebel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Mustang GT, ā€˜06 Boxster, ā€˜07 4Runner, ā€˜72 Bug
Good day to all. Iā€™m checking in from Gordon county. Purchased my 2022 GT with 2800 miles on the clock at Prater Ford in Calhoun on May 2, 2023. A big shout out to whoever the first owner was, that traded it in on the Mach1 that had been sitting on the lot for a few months, I appreciate the upgrades you made during your 7-month ownership tenure of the GT. It is my first Mustang. The S550 has been on my radar, but was waiting until another vehicle was paid off. I didnā€™t anticipate pulling the trigger until around the 4th of July or Labor Day, but couldnā€™t pass up such a low mileage example when Prater doesnā€™t carry the largest inventory. I absolutely love the car!!

5F0190DC-A717-473E-8976-8955D0D5A15F.jpeg

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Good day to all. Iā€™m checking in from Gordon county. Purchased my 2022 GT with 2800 miles on the clock at Prater Ford in Calhoun on May 2, 2023. A big shout out to whoever the first owner was, that traded it in on the Mach1 that had been sitting on the lot for a few months, I appreciate the upgrades you made during your 7-month ownership tenure of the GT. It is my first Mustang. The S550 has been on my radar, but was waiting until another vehicle was paid off. I didnā€™t anticipate pulling the trigger until around the 4th of July or Labor Day, but couldnā€™t pass up such a low mileage example when Prater doesnā€™t carry the largest inventory. I absolutely love the car!!

Now there is someone that will never own a car, what a d00fus.

BTW good score, manual or auto?

Sponsored

RuralRebel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Mustang GT, ā€˜06 Boxster, ā€˜07 4Runner, ā€˜72 Bug
Now there is someone that will never own a car, what a d00fus.
Not to dog pile on him, i was told he rolled a HUGE sum on top of the $63,000 for the Mach1. You are right on the money with the assessment of never own a car.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
If interested in hanging around with fellow Mustang enthusiasts, there is a local Mustang Club that meets once a month at Hudson Grill in Kennesaw, Georgia. We are meeting this Sunday @ 3:00 - 4:00... but folks usually show up earlier to eat and talk cars.... after the meeting there is usually a lot of folks hanging out in the parking lot talking about cars again. We park behind the building so no other vehicles are around... no door dings!

Georgia Regional Mustang Club (garmc.net)

We have a fair number of events and really good folks.

Kachow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm going to take my Stang out next Saturday (September 30th). I am in Ball Ground but most likely go to Jasper, take 53 to Suches and grab lunch in Dahlonega.

If anyone is interested comment here and I will PM you!

Last edited: