Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call!!!

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Any cars and coffee or other meets/shows in the Raleigh area, July 7,8,9th?
July 8th is C&C in Fuquay Varina at Crossroads Ford at I believe 9:30am.
Sponsored

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Chin spoiler is gone. RTR diffuser is still available. Pristine condition and not a single scratch. These things go for $400. $200. PM me and I can text pics cause posting pics on here sucks.

MKYR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CS
If anyone is in the triangle and would like to join a S550 group, look up "Triangle S550s" on Facebook. We're a new group of 13 so far but hopefully some of you guys would like to join us. We plan to have a meet Thursday the 20th if we can gather enough people.

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Ocean Isle Beach, Just moved to Brick Landing ,2015 Ruby Red GT

Austin552

Long member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic V6, 1968 White 5.0
I'm in Kinston with a 2017 Magnetic V6.

Sponsored

S550BlueJay

IG: @S550BlueJay
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium
Anyone know a good place to get vinyl work done? Preferably around Asheboro/Greensboro area. Looking to get roof wrapped.

Ricketts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Fayetteville here.

Front Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP2
Central NC here....

Sponsored

hemanmech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hemanth
Vehicle(s)
15 Beest Eco/Prem./PP
Anyone know a good place (mechanic/auto shop) in and around Charlotte area to install new exhaust/catbacks for my ecoboost? I have not decided on the product/brand yet, but wanted to get a quote from someone who could install them. Please advise.
-Hemanth

ValidusTalon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP + FRPP2
Hickory NC here (a recent transplant).... Love it here, excellent car culture and a ton of awesome rides!

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
My parents have been trusting their cars to the Tire Country out in Indian trail for maintenance/repairs for a few years now and have been very pleased. My parents have not had an exhaust done but my dad has had them replace the shocks on his 2001 Dodge Ram along with other fairly extensive work, so I'm sure a pre-built exhaust install wouldn't be a problem.

I found the shop I went to in Raleigh, on yelp I think. I just did a bunch of checking on yelp and google reviews and went to a shop that had good reviews and spoke with the manager and had him check out my car and get his thoughts. I got a good vibe from him so I went back a few days later when he had an opening and had a "custom" exhaust put on. I have been very happy with the sound and it was 1/3 the price of the Magnaflow comp system I wanted.

I did a good amount of research when I was getting an exhaust and it looked like a fair price to have a prebuilt system installed was $100-$200, My "custom" one was under 350 after tax for everything but it wasn't all new piping, just replaced the bits that got cut out.

Anyone know a good place (mechanic/auto shop) in and around Charlotte area to install new exhaust/catbacks for my ecoboost? I have not decided on the product/brand yet, but wanted to get a quote from someone who could install them. Please advise.
-Hemanth

hemanmech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hemanth
Vehicle(s)
15 Beest Eco/Prem./PP
My parents have been trusting their cars to the Tire Country out in Indian trail for maintenance/repairs for a few years now and have been very pleased. My parents have not had an exhaust done but my dad has had them replace the shocks on his 2001 Dodge Ram along with other fairly extensive work, so I'm sure a pre-built exhaust install wouldn't be a problem.

I found the shop I went to in Raleigh, on yelp I think. I just did a bunch of checking on yelp and google reviews and went to a shop that had good reviews and spoke with the manager and had him check out my car and get his thoughts. I got a good vibe from him so I went back a few days later when he had an opening and had a "custom" exhaust put on. I have been very happy with the sound and it was 1/3 the price of the Magnaflow comp system I wanted.

I did a good amount of research when I was getting an exhaust and it looked like a fair price to have a prebuilt system installed was $100-$200, My "custom" one was under 350 after tax for everything but it wasn't all new piping, just replaced the bits that got cut out.
Thank you!! Custom?? Alright let me message you. Please let me know the details and I am just getting started with the research on the catbacks. All I want is some good base sound to the car, nothing too loud or annoying.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Rowells Inc. - Line-X of South Charlotte
4.6 (13) · Truck Accessories Store
Indian Trail, NC · (704) 821-6828
Open until 5:00 PM

They just did some work on a F350. They installed new exhaust and the welding they did was top notch! I don't know if they will work on a Car but I would call and find out
Sponsored