Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call!!!

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'll try to make it but I have some slotted rotors and a couple suspension parts to put on my car tomorrow so I don't know if I'll get done in time. But if I do I'll be there.
#jelaous.............that's the next upgrade I want to do.

Hope to see ya John!
Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Anyone going to C&C in Morrisville tomorrow?

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Not affiliated with them at all, but the Sandhills Mustang Club is having a gathering at Lafayette Ford on Raeford Rd in Fayetteville for those that are interested.
Everyone is showing up for about 1800 tonight. Ill be attending if anyone else wants to tag along

Gronk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/PP
Looking for a quality Exhaust Shop in Winston salem area to install my Corsa Sport catback system. I have the kit ready to install but was hoping to get it done locally on a lift without spending more than $100-150. Shouldn't take more than an hour with lift and air tools.

Sponsored

whatdoyoufeedit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red EB A10 (Formerly 2016 3X Yellow V6 M6), 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 4.6L A4 (Future Coyote swap candidate)
Not affiliated with them at all, but the Sandhills Mustang Club is having a gathering at Lafayette Ford on Raeford Rd in Fayetteville for those that are interested.
Everyone is showing up for about 1800 tonight. Ill be attending if anyone else wants to tag along
Ah, that must have been the pack of S550s I saw on Raeford Road around 9'ish on Saturday night.

Jpjr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang V6 (traded)
Looking for a quality Exhaust Shop in Winston salem area to install my Corsa Sport catback system. I have the kit ready to install but was hoping to get it done locally on a lift without spending more than $100-150. Shouldn't take more than an hour with lift and air tools.
Why not do it yourself and spend that money on beer instead? Shouldn't be very hard to do

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
If you feel like driving to Goldsboro one of these weekends I'd be glad to install it for you at my house. The only issue i see is with hauling the stock system back to your place, unless you don't mind cutting it in half.

Sponsored

Gronk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/PP
I guess I'll try and give it a go myself, local shops wanting to much for install. I bought a 2nd set of Rhino ramps and gonna try getting it up on all fours to install

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
You only need two ramps and two jack stands. Drive the front end on to the ramps and jack the rear up at each corner forward of the rear tires. Youll see a cut out in the rails for the jack stand.

I guess I'll try and give it a go myself, local shops wanting to much for install. I bought a 2nd set of Rhino ramps and gonna try getting it up on all fours to install

Gronk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium w/PP
You only need two ramps and two jack stands. Drive the front end on to the ramps and jack the rear up at each corner forward of the rear tires. Youll see a cut out in the rails for the jack stand.
Yep that was my plan, just feel a little safer with the rears on ramps also, ive got some cheep harbor freight jackstands also.

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)