Normal?!

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Diode dynamics map lights installed. Maybe I just never noticed with the stock lights?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wjjyy67uopd6hc/IMG_0921.TRIM.MOV?dl=0
Is that pause during start then come back on then go away for good normal?
I’m pretty sure this is normal. I asked them about this once for my 2010 Fusion. If I understood correctly, it’s how the extra voltage is released since the LEDs draw less than halogen. I could be making this up, but I thought I remember being told that.

OP
OP

Oxford white 10r80 gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I’m pretty sure this is normal. I asked them about this once for my 2010 Fusion. If I understood correctly, it’s how the extra voltage is released since the LEDs draw less than halogen. I could be making this up, but I thought I remember being told that.
That actually sounds about right kinda the conclusion I came to as I did my google searches thanks for the insight. I just wanted to make sure I’m not ignoring some sort of issue there might be lol

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
That actually sounds about right kinda the conclusion I came to as I did my google searches thanks for the insight. I just wanted to make sure I’m not ignoring some sort of issue there might be lol
The dome light in my Fusion is actually always faintly lit because of this. You can’t really see it at all unless you look at it from underneath.

OP
OP

Oxford white 10r80 gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
The dome light in my Fusion is actually always faintly lit because of this. You can’t really see it at all unless you look at it from underneath.
I don’t believe I see that on the gt but I will take a look I’m anxious to see if anyone else can confirm if the video I showed is normal on startup
Sponsored