Sponsored

No stripes .............. No emblems (claps)

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
On the FJG, I like it without the stripes almost as much as with. I also like that you didn't change the wheels. It still looks like a Mach 1 HP, but only if you look close.

Maglin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Are those replica gt350 fenders? How was the fit compared to your factory ones?
I only posted pics of my car to show that I have zero badges. It was actually my first goal when I picked the car up last July to get rid of all the badging including the 5.0 badges.

It's a 777 GT500 conversion front bumper since a FOMOCO GT500 front bumper won't directly fit onto a GT. Fitment was excellent. Everything lines up and bolts up w/o any issues. Mine isn't a PP car so I already had the required base belly pan. (my entire IRS/Suspension is Steeda so it's already a tad more responsive than a PP1 car)

The Fenders are aluminum MP Concepts GT350 conversion fenders because the FOMOCO GT350 fenders won't just bolt on to a GT. Body lines match perfectly, but the attachment points are a bit off and require proper fitting to your car to attach them and have the body lines all line up.

I personally love the GT350 fenders and GT500 front bumper so that is why I have them on my GT. I can't afford either of those cars currently so I do what I can to enjoy what I have.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I only posted pics of my car to show that I have zero badges. It was actually my first goal when I picked the car up last July to get rid of all the badging including the 5.0 badges.

It's a 777 GT500 conversion front bumper since a FOMOCO GT500 front bumper won't directly fit onto a GT. Fitment was excellent. Everything lines up and bolts up w/o any issues. Mine isn't a PP car so I already had the required base belly pan. (my entire IRS/Suspension is Steeda so it's already a tad more responsive than a PP1 car)

The Fenders are aluminum MP Concepts GT350 conversion fenders because the FOMOCO GT350 fenders won't just bolt on to a GT. Body lines match perfectly, but the attachment points are a bit off and require proper fitting to your car to attach them and have the body lines all line up.

I personally love the GT350 fenders and GT500 front bumper so that is why I have them on my GT. I can't afford either of those cars currently so I do what I can to enjoy what I have.
Your car looks sweet. When I saw those fenders I thought they might look good on my car but I’m really picky about panel alignment and I’ve seen so many aftermarket hoods and parts that look terrible because they don’t fit right. Didn’t know if you would recommend to others. Might need to look into these at some point!

Sponsored

Maglin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Your car looks sweet. When I saw those fenders I thought they might look good on my car but I’m really picky about panel alignment and I’ve seen so many aftermarket hoods and parts that look terrible because they don’t fit right. Didn’t know if you would recommend to others. Might need to look into these at some point!
I 100% would recommend them. My body guy loved how great the lines where. Hated the fitment because he had to do a bit of extra work to move the mounting holes around. In the end all the matters is if the body lines are correct. Everything else can be fixed for a price. BTW my body guy loved that I stayed with aluminum. CF when it cracks is more expensive to have fixed than to just replace and FiberGlass is just a PITA all around.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
I 100% would recommend them. My body guy loved how great the lines where. Hated the fitment because he had to do a bit of extra work to move the mounting holes around. In the end all the matters is if the body lines are correct. Everything else can be fixed for a price. BTW my body guy loved that I stayed with aluminum. CF when it cracks is more expensive to have fixed than to just replace and FiberGlass is just a PITA all around.
I absolutely need this. I have tried to look into these mods before but I saw so many gaps issues and putting these on a new Mach 1 FJG would just make me cry.
But as you sincerely recommending them, i need to look into these more. In due time, I'll be PM'ing you.

Wifey will be happier if this becomes a reality!

rbenedetti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAV
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Ford Explorer
Beautiful. I just ordered the same Fighter Jet Gray and lamented the fact that I could not delete the stripes. Can I ask, how did you remove them (or get them removed)? Also, did you modify anything else? It looks awesome! Thanks!

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Yup. One of the first mods I made along with the rear markers.
Also a 2018+ blank decklid was put on right? did it to save the Mach 1 decklid? the Mach 1 seems to go back to the nice 15+ decklid without side indentations, but I bet its too risky to debadge the mach 1 emblem off one?

Sponsored
OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Beautiful. I just ordered the same Fighter Jet Gray and lamented the fact that I could not delete the stripes. Can I ask, how did you remove them (or get them removed)? Also, did you modify anything else? It looks awesome! Thanks!
They simply peel off. Quite easy to do if left in the hot sun for a bit. I had a local body shop do it as I suffer from chronic arthritis in my finger joints. The reason I can no longer shift gears w/o extreme pain in my right hand. Sucks believe me.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Also a 2018+ blank decklid was put on right? did it to save the Mach 1 decklid? the Mach 1 seems to go back to the nice 15+ decklid without side indentations, but I bet its too risky to debadge the mach 1 emblem off one?
Yup. Actually, it was less expensive to simply sand bag the O E deck panel and buy the Ford Performance replacement. Swapped panels at the same time as I replaced the taillights. One and done !

rbenedetti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAV
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Ford Explorer
They simply peel off. Quite easy to do if left in the hot sun for a bit. I had a local body shop do it as I suffer from chronic arthritis in my finger joints. The reason I can no longer shift gears w/o extreme pain in my right hand. Sucks believe me.
Thanks for the info. I will probably also have them removed at a body shop, mainly so I don't F it up :-) Sorry to hear about your fingers. We wear out before we check out, to be sure.

MustangVelocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Not a fan of the hood stripe so to me this looks much better.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Thanks for the info. I will probably also have them removed at a body shop, mainly so I don't F it up :-) Sorry to hear about your fingers. We wear out before we check out, to be sure.
Heh ........ Simply a part of the aging process sadly. Even the manual in the Miata, as gentle as it is causes issues. It is the joint in ones right palm that is the issue. I've simply worn it out.
Sponsored