Sponsored

New year / new decklid

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I am hoping that Ford Performance start to do the blank decklid again (without the lines).

The lines came with the 18 and FP just take the panel from the production line before it is drilled for the badging.

Now the Mach 1 has come along the blank deck lids (without the lines) are back on the production line, I’m hoping FP start to reuse them.

I’ve emailed to ask and they have noted my request but wouldn’t commit either way on what blank panel they will use in future.

Please fee free to mither them too ... :like:

WD :like:

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I go through phases mate, sometimes i find myself with a basket full of Mustang bits online at some shop, looking at spoilers etc and then the next day i am glad i didnt buy anything as i start swinging towards keeping it fully stock. Today i am undecided again :)

I am fine with how it is......for now!!!
Keep the stock parts in the garage and the new parts on the car. Win. Win.

Sponsored

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
I am hoping that Ford Performance start to do the blank decklid again (without the lines).

The lines came with the 18 and FP just take the panel from the production line before it is drilled for the badging.

Now the Mach 1 has come along the blank deck lids (without the lines) are back on the production line, I’m hoping FP start to reuse them.

I’ve emailed to ask and they have noted my request but wouldn’t commit either way on what blank panel they will use in future.

Please fee free to mither them too ... :like:

WD :like:
I like Nemesis, but they're no longer an option for me after the UK were booted out of the EU.

I have not ordered anything from this shop yet, but bookmarked them after I saw an add for them, and they have some decklids too: https://jgdattack.eu/category/en/ford-mustang-2018-2019-others

Silver Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
GT 5.0 mannual

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Is the GT emblem bigger on the facelift??
Don't believe so, but that photo certainly makes it look bigger!
Sponsored