Not open for further replies.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; I see the attacks are started again. Have you who are following the thread noted the attacks do not address the ideas I presented?
Sponsored

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 MT droptop / Race Red
When this virus first hit and the powers that be locked us down I said, "this is a liberals wet dream"
I bet most of us are conservative leaning - including myself. But primarily, I am an American, and a human being.

Having said that, you're an outright weirdo - or delusional - to have your mind jump to such a strange conclusion. "this is a liberals wet dream"??

This was no one's wet dream...no matter what you tell yourself. When our country first faced this pandemic - a more normal response would have been "What can I do to keep myself, my family, my fellow human beings, SAFE?" or "How do we get through this?" or "I hope we can band together to rise to this challenge."

The sad fact that you simply thought "this is a liberals wet dream" reveals a lot about you.

I hope you grow as a human being - one day.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It’s hard to have any intelligent discussion (in general, not this thread in particular) when so many people believe in conspiracies and are Qanon followers
Why and how did we got to this point?
I gave up on this thread a few days ago. Just popped in to see if anything changed. Nope!
1615919762073.png

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I thought this was going to be informative about shots, not left and right looney time.

You have people here posting with crazy theories, and then others who have deemed themselves self experts and continuously post in a manner that they are not to be questioned. Ridiculous.

CJJON, you are a prime example. I get some of these guys are looneys, but you might want to look inward a bit and ignore them. Have fun with this thread, its a good mirror of society, "I'm right, you suck".
It was never meant to be informative about the vaccine. It was meant to see if anybody was as lucky as OP to get their vaccine and then you have trolls that decided to come in purposely de-rail, and stir the pot for an otherwise great thread.

I myself decided to take a stab at them (pretty funny to see what happened) earlier on because I was procrastinating with my school work. They eventually stopped and left. I only "resurrected" the thread because I wanted to let OP and a few others know that I had received my first dose of the vaccine. The same thing is happening again as the trolls decided to come back to de-rail and CJ is now going at it with them. I would respond but I don't care anymore and I'm done with my classes for now so I'm not on my computer all day.

Sad that a supportive post made with good intent attracts those that have can't resist the urge to just spew crap and ruin it

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I see my comments went over your head.

Chairman Mau, Carl Marx, Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin) and other mass murders all said the same as you did
Snort!

I understood it, it was just a weird thing to say is all.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Having said that, you're an outright weirdo - or delusional - to have your mind jump to such a strange conclusion. "this is a liberals wet dream"??
There you go, name calling.

The Blue States locked everyone down with glee. POWER is a liberals wet dream. The virus gave them an excuse to exert power over the people. Can't open your business, can't leave your house.......

Yes Some Red States did the same. Power corrupts, that is why the constitution limits governments power. But that document has been bastardized.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I see the attacks are started again. Have you who are following the thread noted the attacks do not address the ideas I presented?
Because they are just your ideas and they are wrong. Only so many ways to say so.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Got it. Sheep love anecdotes. Ok here's one more for all the pheasants...case study about myself.

Sex: Male
Car: S550
Drink: Coffee every day.

I have not tested positive nor showed COVID-19 symptoms - despite being a front line worker.

Conclusion: Therefore, drinking coffee and owning a sick ass car are definitely preventing COVID-19 infection.

BAAM! Submitting my case report now. I'll forward it to all you sheep upon publication.
Is it true the Coyote provides more Covid 19 immunity than the 4 banger does? Oh I see you have a nice V6 so you are currently at mid level protection :)

I am getting moved up in the line for the Vaccine because I am my Mom's designated caregiver at the retirement home she lives at. They are giving me a letter tonight as proof and then I can get into the cue fingers crossed!

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Because they are just your ideas and they are wrong. Only so many ways to say so.
He has some legit questions that you just ignore and call them "nonsense" or other dismissive terms.

Then you call thought that is different from yours as "dangerous"

Sponsored

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
There you go, name calling.
I'll get you a box of Kleenex - could even overnight it to ya.

I know tinfoil-hats have poor absorbency.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The Blue States locked everyone down with glee.
and the states with the WORST by far infection/100,000 and deaths/100,000 track record are? Yup, Blue states that slavishly adhered to NIH/CDC guidelines, destroyed their economies, and wonder of wonders didn't stop the spread one little bit. They might have skewed the timing a couple weeks but the virus does what EVERY virus has done for 5000 years - rip thru the entire population till it runs out of new people to infect.

When you FAIL, you don't keep doing the same thing believing if you just do it a little harder and longer the results are going to be different this time.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
Is it true the Coyote provides more Covid 19 immunity
It's absolutely factual and completely true! Confirmed by multiple sources. I am only partial level immunity 😂 They say the Predator makes you Superman. And the Voodoo turns you into a young Chuck Norris. One day...one day...

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
and the states with the WORST by far infection/100,000 and deaths/100,000 track record are? Yup, Blue states that slavishly adhered to NIH/CDC guidelines, destroyed their economies, and wonder of wonders didn't stop the spread one little bit. They might have skewed the timing a couple weeks but the virus does what EVERY virus does for 5000 years - rip thru the entire population till it runs out of new people to infect.

When you FAIL, you don't keep doing the same thing believing if you just do it a little harder and longer the results are going to be different this time.
More nonsense

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.