Sponsored

New Shelby debut based on GT350 Carcass?

RenegadeUnlimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Euros and Fords
New Shelby Confirmation.......?

New car will be called the "SHELBY KING OF THE ROAD" and will be based on the GT 350 carcass.

A new hood, as well as some specialty badging, rims. and some performance mods.

JMHO.

Thoughts?

Admin: Starting a new thread on this with GT350 as the basis/carcass for the car, keeping it in the GT350 Forum;)
Sponsored

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
I will wait to reserve judgement, the only thing i would say is if it follows their previous releases i would pass.

I like a more subtle design style

OP
OP
RenegadeUnlimited

RenegadeUnlimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Euros and Fords
Think about past projects from Shelby......

The Supersnake has always been associated with the Shelby GT500 Model car. But I guess that didn't matter for the 2015-2017 Shelby American package. They just called the car the Shelby Supersnake vs the GT 500 Supersnake (which is the only SS in my opinion).

So, this would definitely be inline with past product marketing.........Shelby King of the Road vs GT500KR. Shelby didn't need the GT500 for the 2015-2017 Supersnake, why do they need it for the King of the Road (KR)?

Just using simple logic.

I also bet this will be a limited run of 50 cars.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Leaked from where? Reputable link please
Sounds like more speculation. I don't get the "just leaked" subject line???!!!???

Sponsored

OP
OP
RenegadeUnlimited

RenegadeUnlimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Euros and Fords
Sounds like more speculation. I don't get the "just leaked" subject line???!!!???

This is my thoughts being leaked via a Post in an Online Forum. Please don't take it as a literal thing;)

Who knows, I may have hit this one dead on. We will find out soon enough though.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Who cares about Shelby America? They are a non-OEM using parts not engineered by themselves. Quite frankly, their packages are over priced and only sell due to hype and OMFG I OWN A SHELBY!!!11!!! Where is my Shelby branded socks and sunglasses that has Carol Shelby's autopen signature on it?

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
This is my thoughts being leaked via a Post in an Online Forum. Please don't take it as a literal thing;)

Who knows, I may have hit this one dead on. We will find out soon enough though.
That post refers to a post on mustang6g presumably?:clap2:

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
I think OP just took a leak and thought we should know.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
No thanks to anything Shelby American. Ford sat on their hands long enough...looks like maybe they heard of the demon and needed more time to adjust. Who knows, but I'm losing some faith.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Lame

39Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Terlingua
New Shelby Confirmation.......

New car will be called the "SHELBY KING OF THE ROAD" and will be based on the GT 350 carcass.

A new hood, as well as some specialty badging, rims. and some performance mods.

JMHO.

Thoughts?

Admin: Starting a new thread on this with GT350 as the basis/carcass for the car, keeping it in the GT350 Forum;)
WRONG! Per agreement with Ford using the GT350 name SAI agreed to not offer any package for the GT350 as long as Ford is building the GT350. Stop making up crap

39Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby Terlingua
Who cares about Shelby America? They are a non-OEM using parts not engineered by themselves. Quite frankly, their packages are over priced and only sell due to hype and OMFG I OWN A SHELBY!!!11!!! Where is my Shelby branded socks and sunglasses that has Carol Shelby's autopen signature on it?
LMAO at you! Try researching your history about Carroll Shelby and his cars! All the famous 65-66 GT350's and 67-68 GT350 and GT500's all built by Shelby American at their plant just like they do now. Your new GT350 is a Shelby in name only a badge that's it. The true Shelby Mustangs are the ones built by them so if you are calling them bolt-on crap well I guess the famous 67 GT500 is bolt-on crap too. Learn your facts before running crap out of your mouth
Sponsored