New Ride

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Need to change your signature to reflect the new Mach 1. Congrats btw she is one head turner foreshore.

OP
OP

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
You'll get to love silver. I've had 3 black cars, 1 ingot silver, and currently a magnet grey. I'd have to say silver was the best color.

I have to ask. Which gearbox did you get?
Wife wanted the black. Me and my son were against it but it is hers. Happy to have the color. We will see how hard it is too keep the dust off.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Wife wanted the black. Me and my son were against it but it is hers. Happy to have the color. We will see how hard it is too keep the dust off.
Silver is one of the best colors to have in a dusty environment. A whole lot better than black. It won't show surface scratches or swirls like black.

OP
OP

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Silver is one of the best colors to have in a dusty environment. A whole lot better than black. It won't show surface scratches or swirls like black.
That is my hope. My Super Duty is stone grey. It is a brown shade that changes in the light. It hides the dust nicely. My teens are all cleaning the cars.

Last edited:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
That is my hope. My Super Duty is shadow grey. It is a brown shade that changes in the light. It hides the dust nicely. My teens are all cleaning the cars.
my 06 250 is similar, brown or gray depending on light and dust, but it never looks dirty.

lol, just looked up the color for the first time in the 10 years I have had it. Dark Shadow Gray clearcoat metaliic

OP
OP

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
my 06 250 is similar, brown or gray depending on light and dust, but it never looks dirty.

lol, just looked up the color for the first time in the 10 years I have had it. Dark Shadow Gray clearcoat metaliic
Loved those color. Dad had a 96 F-150 that was a light beige. It was great for hiding mud.

OP
OP

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Precious find if there ever was one!

Even better - it's one of the best "car" experiences.
My wife wanted a Wrangler 6 years ago. That fad lasted 5 years. It was fun but highway trips were not. We have been looking since spring looking at GTs or Mach 1. It is her daily. We can't believe how flat the car stays hugging some of the mild highways on the east.
Sponsored