New Ride

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
I never received a VIN for my August order. I started watching the national cars available to see what I could get. Last week when all the cancelations started, I knew I needed to move quick. On Thursday I found this car, chassis 5020. This was my exact order just a different color. I wanted black, this is an iconic silver. It was a customer order who was tired of waiting. She went with a GT500. The dealer was asking for no ADM. I needed to drive 600 miles to Indiana but totally worth it. As I was negotiating prices I got my order cancelation from Chapman.

This car is a blast to drive. I have never driven a descent car. We were an SUV/truck family.

Sorry Mike #Mikepol2 at least two silvers in PA!

20211030_122011.jpg
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I never received a VIN for my August order. I started watching the national cars available to see what I could get. Last week when all the cancelations started, I knew I needed to move quick. On Thursday I found this car, chassis 5020. This was my exact order just a different color. I wanted black, this is an iconic silver. It was a customer order who was tired of waiting. She went with a GT500. The dealer was asking for no ADM. I needed to drive 600 miles to Indiana but totally worth it. As I was negotiating prices I got my order cancelation from Chapman.

This car is a blast to drive. I have never driven a descent car. We were an SUV/truck family.

20211030_122011.jpg
Congratulations!, that is my exact build for 22. I hope it comes in.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908

20211030_122011.jpg
Congrats ! Welcome to the IS club 😂! Did you get this in Lawrenceburg Indiana by chance ? Just FYI looks like missing your front wheel
Lips lower splitter and may still have those yellow spring blocks in the front ?

OP
OP

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Congrats ! Welcome to the IS club 😂! Did you get this in Lawrenceburg Indiana by chance ? Just FYI looks like missing your front wheel
Lips lower splitter and may still have those yellow spring blocks in the front ?
I like the color. It is different. I bought the car from Ben Davis Ford in Auburn.
The wheel lip is in the trunk and wheel liners are on their way. I forgot to check that the shipping blocks were removed.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

20211030_122011.jpg
OK so this is going to turn into another Iconic Silver Mach 1 thread LOL... congratulations, if you're in Chester County you're about 4 hours east of me, so no worries about wearing the same prom dress! :crackup:

My dealer actually just texted to say the fender flares are on the way, and I just dropped off my new black Ford Performance PP2 wheels and tires for mounting. Hopefully by Friday will be able to post a proper picture.

Sponsored

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels

20211030_122011.jpg
The whole scheme there.... Mach 1, the silver, the wing, the stance, reminds me of those 1950s early 60s era USAF jet fighters, ala F-86, or F-104. Damn good looking.

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
OK so this is going to turn into another Iconic Silver Mach 1 thread LOL... congratulations, if you're in Chester County you're about 4 hours east of me, so no worries about wearing the same prom dress! :crackup:

My dealer actually just texted to say the fender flares are on the way, and I just dropped off my new black Ford Performance PP2 wheels and tires for mounting. Hopefully by Friday will be able to post a proper picture.
My Wheel moldings are still back ordered 🤦🏼‍♂️

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
OP
OP

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250

Yeah I see the love pouring out for silver. I don't see many Mach 1 on my drives. I was born and raised in Westmoreland County and try to hang in Bedford as much as we can.

I need to figure out some winter tires. I have been reading all the different threads.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

OP
OP

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
The whole scheme there.... Mach 1, the silver, the wing, the stance, reminds me of those 1950s early 60s era USAF jet fighters, ala F-86, or F-104. Damn good looking.
When I heard iconic silver I thought maybe it would have some metal flake. But it does not. I was thinking it would be closer to the look of an old P51 mustang. The color with all the black components looks sharp.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Congratulations!, that is my exact build for 22. I hope it comes in.
Good luck on the waiting. I am not that patient of a person. The car is worth it.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Good luck on the waiting. I am not that patient of a person. The car is worth it.
Thank you Sir, Im getting that way now that I don't have my 03 Mach anymore.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
I like the color. It is different. I bought the car from Ben Davis Ford in Auburn.
The wheel lip is in the trunk and wheel liners are on their way. I forgot to check that the shipping blocks were removed.
And your Gurney flap as well for rear spoiler? But yeah look for those yellow blocks.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
You'll get to love silver. I've had 3 black cars, 1 ingot silver, and currently a magnet grey. I'd have to say silver was the best color.

I have to ask. Which gearbox did you get?
Sponsored